New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 425
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,888
    #211
    makes me think mali yata ang turo to focus on studies, finish school, get a good job, then later... much later... mag hanap ng asawa

    we're taught to go against our biology

    to postpone mating

    kaya eto may mga parents na well into their senior years na dapat lolo't lola na... hindi pa lolo't lola

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,675
    #212
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    makes me think mali yata ang turo to focus on studies, finish school, get a good job, then later... much later... mag hanap ng asawa

    we're taught to go against our biology

    to postpone mating

    kaya eto may mga parents na well into their senior years na dapat lolo't lola na... hindi pa lolo't lola
    If priorities kasi is to be really financially well-off instead of just being financially stable, then possible na madelay nga ang procreation because family might hamper corporate success.

    Mas madali magfocus sa work if single pa based on my experience.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,888
    #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    If priorities kasi is to be really financially well-off instead of just being financially stable, then possible na madelay nga ang procreation because family might hamper corporate success.

    Mas madali magfocus sa work if single pa based on my experience.

    yes I know

    Sa kakapostpone ng procreation may mga pamilya kulang ng tao

    A new generation is missing

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,670
    #214
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    those girls who got pregnant when they were still in school

    that time people said "sira na buhay niyan"

    but now makita niyo... the kids are adults na ang the mom is still young

    maliit ang age gap so they look like siblings

    it's cool coz the mom is young, strong and healthy tapos lola na

    so many many years pa to enjoy her grandkids
    They were able to bounce back pero maraming pinagdaanan yan before getting to that point. There are unnecessary pains and troubles in life na maiiwasan naman if inaayos ang buhay.

    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    makes me think mali yata ang turo to focus on studies, finish school, get a good job, then later... much later... mag hanap ng asawa

    we're taught to go against our biology

    to postpone mating

    kaya eto may mga parents na well into their senior years na dapat lolo't lola na... hindi pa lolo't lola
    I think it's because there are more to it than finding someone and building a family. Even love is not enough sometimes (nuks). I've seen couples inlove na inlove nung kabataan nila nung nagkabuntisan at walang pera, yun puro away. Dahil puro away, yun maghahanap ng comfort sa iba. Family life is never trouble free naman, people just want to lessen the troubles by avoiding the unnecessary ones.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,742
    #215
    My Mom married relatively late for her generation (28 yrs old) She had several miscarriages and had me in her late 30s na. Yun parati ko naiisip, kung nabuhay nga kapatid ko, masaya kami. But I'm thankful I grew up in a loving household, feeling ko nga kaya puro ako failed relationships kasi I always compare to my parents love, I want a love like that It's so sweet how they both feel na winner sila for having each other hahaha!

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #216
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    makes me think mali yata ang turo to focus on studies, finish school, get a good job, then later... much later... mag hanap ng asawa

    we're taught to go against our biology

    to postpone mating

    kaya eto may mga parents na well into their senior years na dapat lolo't lola na... hindi pa lolo't lola
    dapat nga pagdating ng 15, may anak na. para pagdating ng 30, may apo na, pagdatng ng 45, may apo sa tuhod na
    hindi yun pagdating ng 20 pa lang saka pa lang magkaaanak, then pagdating ng 40 saka pa lang apo, then pagdating ng 60 pa lang magkakaapo sa tuhod

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,596
    #217
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    dapat nga pagdating ng 15, may anak na. para pagdating ng 30, may apo na, pagdatng ng 45, may apo sa tuhod na
    hindi yun pagdating ng 20 pa lang saka pa lang magkaaanak, then pagdating ng 40 saka pa lang apo, then pagdating ng 60 pa lang magkakaapo sa tuhod
    Is the preached practiced, OB? How early was your head start?Why are you sad today?

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post

    I think it's because there are more to it than finding someone and building a family. Even love is not enough sometimes (nuks). I've seen couples inlove na inlove nung kabataan nila nung nagkabuntisan at walang pera, yun puro away. Dahil puro away, yun maghahanap ng comfort sa iba. Family life is never trouble free naman, people just want to lessen the troubles by avoiding the unnecessary ones.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    "There's a reason
    Why people don't stay
    Where they are...
    Baby sometimes
    Love just ain't
    Enough....".. 😍😉😎

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,670
    #219
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Work more shifts....skip sleep, whatelse?Why are you sad today?
    In the history of mankind, immaculate conception only happened once.Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Make babies overtime?

    Sent from my SM-T285
    Yes, Trav means more *** more chances of winning.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,742
    #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Yes, Trav means more *** more chances of winning.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    If it were crush, minimum twice a day. He's pure s3x hahaha! Saka I want his superior genes on my offspring lol!

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Why are you sad today?