New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont rush anything guys and gals! ang daming options kayong makikilala when you work and go out into the world.

dory, kung ayaw ni Marvin, eh di wag!!! Bahala siya sa buhay niya! hehehehe.

seriously, dont rush him (not mbt). and shop around. i know it sounds so insensitive but life's like that.

goodylucky!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Frankly speaking...Maybe he doesn't love you that much. I'm sorry pero ganyan mga lalaki di nila masabing ayaw na nila kaya medyo lumalabo na sila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka naman may nagawa kang hindi gusto ng guy kaya hesitant siya mag-committ sa iyo. Ewan ko lang. That can be a reason naman. Either may ginawa ka or may hindi ka ginagawa. Kaya napapadalawang isip ang papa mo.

Sabi nga ng mga ibang Tsikoteers, respect his boundaries na lang. Ganyan talaga. We guys value our personal time kaya feeling namin nasasakal kami when in a committment. We like to do our own stuff. Siguro the best you can do is take an interest in what his interests are and be friends with his friends para maging common ang circle niyo. Plus ganda points yung kung boto sayo ang friends niya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    There are so many things to consider when you commit, whether marriage or just going steady. For BF/GF relationships, dapat may sense of responsibility from both parties. Pag dito pa marami ng hesitation yung guy, you better dump him because you're just wasting your time. Hindi ka mahal nun at gusto lang niya ng good time. For girls (at least in Pinas) ages 20 thru 25, just keep dating and enjoy, don't worry about guys. Ages 26 and up, it's time to look for someone really serious so you can start building the foundation of a good partnership.

Most guys are soooooooo scared to commit, but when they find the right girl, they know how to get serious.

Dory, if you really love this guy and you want him to commit, you must be patient, understanding and love him unselfishly. Don't nag him, don't push him. Try harder to please him, know his weaknesses. For example, my husband likes cakes and I can't bake. I heard him raving about my neighbor's carrot cake. I started surfing and printing recipes from the internet and tried some recipes. He was very proud of me and he loved me more than ever.

Moral lesson: Stay competitive and be creative, always take care of yourself, dapat laging beautiful, clean, ***y; know how to please a man in bed and kitchen, fun and exciting to be with, good conversationalist and good listener. Good luck.

5. angst Guest
    abi...

andyan naman si jeff at jay...

take ur pick... :p

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm speaking for myself as a guy, i'm afraid to commit cause its either i haven't found the right one or am afraid to screw up the relationship with a girl cause i really don't trust myself. sooner or later i'm gonna do something that the girl will end up hating me( like sleeping around, etc...) so that's why i'm very hesitant. i don't want to hurt any girls anymore...

7. angst Guest
    hmmm, KCboy...

eh now? :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by P!lya
    Frankly speaking...Maybe he doesn't love you that much. I'm sorry pero ganyan mga lalaki di nila masabing ayaw na nila kaya medyo lumalabo na sila.
    good point!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    angst,
    i'm not sure now but i kinda like this girl now. i'm hoping she can make me change my views.;)

10. angst Guest
    KCboy:

if you say so... ;)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
why are men so afraid...