New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ang mahal nga ng RL polo dito na classic stripe sa RL stores mga 4K isa.

papabili na lang ako sa US papauwi ko na lang.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    may RL ako na nabili sa US, dito ko na sa Pilipinas nalaman na made in the Phils. pala.
    in fairness mahusay ang quality.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OT

Sa US....kahit nga yung Levi's/Dockers, madalas made in the Philippines.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I wonder why they remove the tags. Kahit Guess Jeans, tinangal yung tags kung saan ginawa. Are they scared that customers will be turned off when they see its "Made in the Philippines"?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Polo stuff in SM/Robinsons are NOT fake. There's a story in it (since back in the early 80's, my father's factory handles Polo jeans manufacturing).

Polo is an Asian brand, it was conceived BEFORE Ralph Lauren used Polo as one of its brands (Ralph Lauren is the company, Polo is just a brand underneath that umbrella).

When RL came up with Polo later on, they tried getting rid of the older Polo company but since they were there first, it didn't push through. The Polo brand later "copied" the horse/polo player logo and altered it a little and carried on hehe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    The Polo stuff in SM/Robinsons are NOT fake. There's a story in it (since back in the early 80's, my father's factory handles Polo jeans manufacturing).

Polo is an Asian brand, it was conceived BEFORE Ralph Lauren used Polo as one of its brands (Ralph Lauren is the company, Polo is just a brand underneath that umbrella).

When RL came up with Polo later on, they tried getting rid of the older Polo company but since they were there first, it didn't push through. The Polo brand later "copied" the horse/polo player logo and altered it a little and carried on hehe.

Now we know........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
where to buy original polo ralph lauren?