New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Oo masaya pag ganyan pero tipong mountain touge, mas gusto ko ata gawin yun kapag tuyo. Hehe.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    When is the right time to buy a 'toy car' (i.e. totally impractical, fun and fast machine ). Im sure many of you will have your opinions on this. I am employed and have three young kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2 words

Disposable Income

When you have that then a toy car is definitely attainable

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Im thinking the 3rd gen Jazz as my toy car whenever it comes out. Not too expensive but still a lot of good fun! And I wont have to break the bank for it. Though ideally I wouldve wanted something with more horses underneath....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    When is the right time to buy a 'toy car' ?
    when you got extra money

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Sometimes it's just when you feel comfortable with it. Problema kasi sa toy car after mo magsawa gusto mo ulit ng isa pa or replacement. I was also thinking of getting a toy car recently. Still thinking about it. Problem is kapag pumapasok ang "practicality" mentality nakakasira ng impulse to buy.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    toy car + chicks = happy times

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Im thinking the 3rd gen Jazz as my toy car whenever it comes out. Not too expensive but still a lot of good fun! And I wont have to break the bank for it. Though ideally I wouldve wanted something with more horses underneath....
    Turbocharge a manual 2nd gen 1.3. Speedlab had 165 whp out of one. Secondhand Jazz 1.3 MT at about 400k. Turbo and ancilliaries for maybe 180k (add water injection for a high boost mode... maybe 185 whp). Add suspension work, wheels and tires... say 800k all in for a Jazz with the pace and cornering ability of a Type R....

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    The most important thing before showing it to the wife, buy her an expensive bag or anything she wants...or else you are camping outside buddy..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Best time to buy a toy car? If you have money after paying the mortgage, car payments, insurance, education, food, utilities, clothing, entertainment, bills including credit cards, house maintenance, car maintenance, retirement plans, college plans for the kids, other family obligations, vacation expenses, savings, etc.... then, that would be the perfect time to buy a toy car.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
When is the right time to buy a 'toy car' ?