New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3705 of 3708 FirstFirst ... 36053655369537013702370337043705370637073708 LastLast
Results 37,041 to 37,050 of 37075
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I was able to sell items pa before sa Carousell pero ngayon wala na inquiries

I tried before pero Fb flagged my item as fake e hindi naman fake
    say that they're gen-you-wine items, and that you're selling them for a song because you want them gone, because they're occupying valuable space.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sa TikTok shop daw Ang puntahan Ng mga buyers and sellers nowadays.

Although I can't vouch for that tsismis Kasi Wala Naman ako account Ng TokTok.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I tried before pero Fb flagged my item as fake e hindi naman fake

These weird things seem to happen only to Cathy ... have sold several items in Facebook marketplace ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Video rin ba ang TikTok shop, if yes malamang nga, cor direct car buyers, they definitely would prefer a video walk-around of the vehicle. Though it won't guarantee you're not going to get a lemon, pagalingan ng presentation ito. And sino ang magaling sa presentation? The buy and sellers pa rin syempre.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Baka you're selling a limited edition designer item and they can't believe it's authentic kasi you priced it too low to be true.
    It's low pero I don't think too good to be true naman hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    say that they're gen-you-wine items, and that you're selling them for a song because you want them gone, because they're occupying valuable space.
    I did appeal pero na warn pa ko ng ban so I just deleted the item. It's a handbag so I don't know if they require the authenticity card, dust bag, box and paper bag??? How could that be e I'm selling vintage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Why is getting a birth certificate or marriage certificate so pricey? Php365 pesos from PSA and inclusive of delivery fee. If you have many kids so it will cost more than Php2,000 and I cannot understand also why the embassy needed the new original copy and they wont accept the old one or xerox.
    same boat.
    i can't understand the need for the Birth certificate to be only 6 months validity from delivery of PSA. As if magiiba yung details nung Birth Certificate. This is based on the need for Embassy Visa.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    same boat.
    i can't understand the need for the Birth certificate to be only 6 months validity from delivery of PSA. As if magiiba yung details nung Birth Certificate. This is based on the need for Embassy Visa.
    government offices should not require new copies.
    government says the old copies are immortal, validity-wise.
    i gather, it is the non-government institutions, for whatever reason, that may require new-ish copies...?
    government should come up with a law that makes it wrong to require new-ish copies only.

my opinion.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    government offices should not require new copies.
    government says the old copies are immortal, validity-wise.
    i gather, it is the non-government institutions, for whatever reason, that may require new-ish copies...?
    government should come up with a law that makes it wrong to require new-ish copies only.

my opinion.
    https://psa.gov.ph/system/files/nccr...rriage-Act.pdf

Of course, foreign embassies have their own rules. But I confirm that DFA no longer requires the "no older than 6 month birth certificate copy".

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    May nakapagpa-heat insulation na ba dito ng sasakyan nila? Nakakita ako ng isang post from someone na effective daw yung insulation sa sobrang init. Hindi na rin kailangan isagad ang aircon dahil di na ganun kainit after malagyan ng heat insulation.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Walang common sense talaga MAJORITY ng mga empleyado sa Pilipinas lalo na sa bangko! I always get freaking issues pag dating sa surname namin. Common sense naman na one and the same person pero napaka bookish.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk