New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Best words of wisdom. My wedding was very simple. Didn't even have an engagement ring beforehand. Managed to scrape a few bucks for the wedding rings which i got on the day itself. Wedding was in a small chapel and reception was in my folks place. But you can go simpler if you want to.
    Agree with you bros EQAddict and 1D4LV,- IMO,- wedding is just a door.

Others may argue that it should be grand because it happens only once in a lifetime. And yes, I noticed from the recent events that we have attended,- it is getting to be grander and grander and grander like outdoing the previous ones... Such an entertainment and spectacle,- yes!,- but what happens next is the most important stuff in life.....

Yes,- we had a simple one,- even if some people on the sides (amuyong) were asking for more... I told my xgf that this was my budget only as I have lined up so much for our own new place... Simple and true,- no bells or whistles...

But, we were by ourselves, debt-free a month-after....

bro.macsd - GM ng a few branches(lang) in our area and in the south....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes bros, napagusapan na namin ni GF yan, no need for a fancy wedding. But even simple ones can still reach half a million nowadays. I guess my only non-negotiables is good documentation (photo and video) - it happens once in a lifetime, but we can always relive it.

Matagal pa naman, malayo pa ang dulo ng med school hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Do women contribute to wedding nowadays or it's still 100% shouldered by the man? 3 of my guy friends got married in 2014 and their GFs contributed to the wedding too.

BTT: I am not saving up for anything. My salary is too small for me to have savings

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Do women contribute to wedding nowadays or it's still 100% shouldered by the man? 3 of my guy friends got married in 2014 and their GFs contributed to the wedding too.

BTT: I am not saving up for anything. My salary is too small for me to have savings
    it depends on the agreement between two parties.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it depends on the agreement between two parties.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006

My GF is still a student so for sure I'll be covering everything for the house and wedding. [emoji23]

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    A new house, we have condo we just started paying tru bank finance now, medyo bumaba na monthly ko after ng 20%. Hopefully makayanan, after two years ko nakatira sa condo im not satisfied iba pa rin talaga may sarili kang lupa.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    A new house, we have condo we just started paying tru bank finance now, medyo bumaba na monthly ko after ng 20%. Hopefully makayanan, after two years ko nakatira sa condo im not satisfied iba pa rin talaga may sarili kang lupa.
    Yes. Gotta dream it so you can eventually live it. Rooting for you.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    We're on the same boat bro. Ang kaso, pati bahay pinagiipunan ko rin. Ang hirap magpakasal ng walang titirhan. At sobrang mahal nila pareho. [emoji24]
    Hanap ng GF na may bahay at lupa na.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Hanap ng GF na may bahay at lupa na.
    Puede rin ;)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    BTT: saving up for the 80% full payment of the condo. Paid the 10% DP and the the other 10% spread over 3 years. But the unknown is if I still have a job on the 3rd year to get a loan for the 80% so I started to save as early as I can to be able to pay the balance in cash.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast