New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    For now, saving up for a new phone. Looks like yun Asus Zenfone 2 ang bang for buck na phone sa ngayon dahil sa on par features with flagship S6.

Pero ang mas pinag-iipunan ko ay ang budget ko para sa kasal ko and I'm only 10% palang sa target budget ko hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Those going out of style bro like the fortuner, reason why I was asking your experience or the Tucson now with P100k discount or Sorento or maybe the new everest. Looking for great deals on cash purchase....
    Bro PM mo ako pag gusto mo ng Fortuner pinsan ko agent kaya mabbgyan ka ng maganda deal

BTT: Saving pocket money para sa Korea trip namin next year

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    saving for another watch. hopefully end of this year or early next year

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    My kid's college education.
    Yup bro.,- it is indeed a fortune sending our kids to college...Like a 5-year old compact car down the drain every year....

And with the K-12,- it probably gives us more time,- but to me, it meant additional 2 years of burden for us parents....

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Bro PM mo ako pag gusto mo ng Fortuner pinsan ko agent kaya mabbgyan ka ng maganda deal

BTT: Saving pocket money para sa Korea trip namin next year
    Sige bro.,- is he from Toyota Alabang? If yes, can we arrange for a test drive?... If wifey feels comfy driving it,- and we are only looking at the G A/T variant,- then I am also okay with it.... Actually, not in hurry to buy, but waiting in the sidelines for more discount for cash purchase, when they announce the replacement (new) year model. If that happens, then we will pull the trigger.....

Our friend, who is the GM of Hyundai called me up as his agent told him that I am looking at purchasing the Tucson 4WD Diesel A/T, which is now offered less P100K... Told him that I am still not decided yet but definitely shopping around... Wifey could be test driving it this week....Our GM-friend of Hyundai is a very good person, tried and tested with our Starex purchases....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Pero ang mas pinag-iipunan ko ay ang budget ko para sa kasal ko and I'm only 10% palang sa target budget ko hahaha!
    We're on the same boat bro. Ang kaso, pati bahay pinagiipunan ko rin. Ang hirap magpakasal ng walang titirhan. At sobrang mahal nila pareho. [emoji24]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Yup bro.,- it is indeed a fortune sending our kids to college...Like a 5-year old compact car down the drain every year....

And with the K-12,- it probably gives us more time,- but to me, it meant additional 2 years of burden for us parents....
    lam mo naman tuition sa ESS bro.... nakakaiyak..... tapos + 2 years pa tapos + 3-4 years pa sa college.
    buti nga ikaw nasa MASCIE (o PISCIE) anak mo..... hehehehe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

lam mo naman tuition sa ESS bro.... nakakaiyak..... tapos + 2 years pa tapos + 3-4 years pa sa college.
    buti nga ikaw nasa MASCIE (o PISCIE) anak mo..... hehehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    We're on the same boat bro. Ang kaso, pati bahay pinagiipunan ko rin. Ang hirap magpakasal ng walang titirhan. At sobrang mahal nila pareho. [emoji24]
    kasal? make it simple.... what is important is yung pagsasama nyo and yung buhay nyo after ng kasal nyo.
    trust me..... ako nga, di ko na maalala yung itsura namin ng kasal namin tsaka ng menu namin nung kasal namin eh.
    unahin mo na yung bahay and make the wedding simple.
    magpupundar ka pa ng gamit eh.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    kasal? make it simple.... what is important is yung pagsasama nyo and yung buhay nyo after ng kasal nyo.
    trust me..... ako nga, di ko na maalala yung itsura namin ng kasal namin tsaka ng menu namin nung kasal namin eh.
    magpupundar ka pa ng gamit eh.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Sige bro.,- is he from Toyota Alabang? If yes, can we arrange for a test drive?... If wifey feels comfy driving it,- and we are only looking at the G A/T variant,- then I am also okay with it.... Actually, not in hurry to buy, but waiting in the sidelines for more discount for cash purchase, when they announce the replacement (new) year model. If that happens, then we will pull the trigger.....

Our friend, who is the GM of Hyundai called me up as his agent told him that I am looking at purchasing the Tucson 4WD Diesel A/T, which is now offered less P100K... Told him that I am still not decided yet but definitely shopping around... Wifey could be test driving it this week....Our GM-friend of Hyundai is a very good person, tried and tested with our Starex purchases....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/
    PM me na lang bro.
    I dont know kung ano problema ng tsikot app for Android at di ako mkapag PM

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    magpupundar ka pa ng gamit .
    Best words of wisdom. My wedding was very simple. Didn't even have an engagement ring beforehand. Managed to scrape a few bucks for the wedding rings which i got on the day itself. Wedding was in a small chapel and reception was in my folks place. But you can go simpler if you want to.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003

Our GM-friend of Hyundai is a very good person, tried and tested with our Starex purchases....

Mr Luis Pengson ?

Our GM-friend of Hyundai is a very good person, tried and tested with our Starex purchases....

Mr Luis Pengson ?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast