New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    try to use bigger fonts for "Always fresh - good to share", I think thats your slogan, make it more visible. try and experiment and move it to different areas.

The two "friends" holding the donut, looks to bland. Try adding more color.

:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hire a ***y print model to dress in a spaghetti top and pose for a pic taking a seductive bite of a donut and getting powdered sugar on her luscious lips....

grabe...iisa talaga ang takbo ng utak ko hahaha :evillaugh

on a serious note, i agree with the people who said that the viewers must immediately know what you're selling. also, where is this poster going? i think it's great to call attention to something on a wall, but the colors would be too loud for a magazine or newspaper.

finally, with those colors being so bright, make sure it's printed on high quality paper with the best printers - oranges, reds and yellows look extremely tacky and cheap if printed on low quality materials.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    importante yun savings... tanggalin mo nalang yun P12 per piece...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    It would be better to indicate that your product is donut in a bigger font. Like bunge said, I also thought that they're hopia. Not everyone will assume that it's donut. Mahirap manghula. Make the donut's font bigger. We'll be at ATC today and we'll try those donuts. My wife and I are donuts lovers. OT: kelan ba magkakaron ng Krispy Kreme dito?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    remove the color black.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    parang hawig sa jollibee poster esp ung bottom part na may arch of red.. and suggestion lang, why dont you make your HOOPIES logo bigger and incorporate two donuts into the two letter O's.. parang maganda YATA pag niiimagine ko hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    remove the black part sa 24 pesos. Not attractive yun color. pati yun font na din na black. Wag mo na din lagyan ng shadow or outerglow yun box. At yun mga malls nasa gilid masyado nasa dulo na. Overcrowded po sa baba part.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Some cosmetic upgrades over the 3rd version.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I think the bottom red border's curve should be S-like parang katawan ng tsiks. Para masaya si sir M54... *** sells diba? Even kung di overt yung presentation.

Masyado malaki and boxy yung box. I still think na dapat mga one or two donuts lang ang pic superimposed on a white oval background. I also think na instead of 2D top view, skew yung shot angle a little para may konting depth yung donuts. This way, di masyado malaking space makuha, and you emphasize your product more.

Also, since the shop is called Hoops... maybe it's better kung Hoops na rin on top of the P120 instead of Hoopies... unless this is a slogan of some sort.

Oh yeah, still don't like the sherriff's star.

HTH

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
What do you think of this poster I made?