New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It definitely looks better than the previous ones.

I dont like the drawing of the "people" sharing, they either look like ghosts or sperm (depending on the mindset of the person viewing), kasi black and white sila whereas everything else is colorful.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    It definitely looks better than the previous ones.

I dont like the drawing of the "people" sharing, they either look like ghosts or sperm (depending on the mindset of the person viewing), kasi black and white sila whereas everything else is colorful.
    No problem about logo, i've heard far worse comments. :) It does draw people's attention, don't you think?
    Will try the S shape but gotta try to make it work first.

"Hoopies" is the name of the product line. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    I think the bottom red border's curve should be S-like parang katawan ng tsiks. Para masaya si sir M54... :grin: *** sells diba? Even kung di overt yung presentation.

Masyado malaki and boxy yung box. I still think na dapat mga one or two donuts lang ang pic superimposed on a white oval background. I also think na instead of 2D top view, skew yung shot angle a little para may konting depth yung donuts. This way, di masyado malaking space makuha, and you emphasize your product more.

Also, since the shop is called Hoops... maybe it's better kung Hoops na rin on top of the P120 instead of Hoopies... unless this is a slogan of some sort.

Oh yeah, still don't like the sherriff's star. :happy:

HTH

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    insert mo picture ni angelica panganiban na naka-bikini tsaka naghuhula-hoop, siguradong best seller yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks for the help. This is the final poster that got printed. converting the psd to .jpg screwed up the color of the donuts.

http://hoopsdonuts.com/

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Oooh, nice donut pic! Great work sir oto! (Although the sheriff & sperm are still there )

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    looks great! nice work.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice work, great design....

now... where's our free donuts? heheheh

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Great Job Free taste

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Concerning sa free donut/taste will be working on it. Who do I approach on Tsikot concerning this?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    I think the bottom red border's curve should be S-like parang katawan ng tsiks. Para masaya si sir M54... *** sells diba? Even kung di overt yung presentation.

HTH
    good one!

pero the final one is good actually... pero sana masmaliit yun mga logos ng mga locations... pero anyway its still good...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
What do you think of this poster I made?