New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The common foot-soldier isn't a fair comparison to a cop. They have more rigorous training, dangerous jobs and pathetic pay.

When we used to hang out at Fort Boni (my Uncle-in-Law's officer's housing was there before), I was impressed by the Marines under his command. Physically fit and disciplined, and they had one heck of a stage band at the time (though nowhere near as impressive as the Navy's Brass Band).

Our Scout Rangers, someone should write a book about them. Scout Rangers are the stuff of legends, playing dangerous odds against guerilla forces and surviving on their own in the jungle for long periods of time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    they are one notch higher than boy scout..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    army:

whoever controls them controls this country

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    What do you think of the Phil. Army?
    Capable but too often neglected. For a first line of defense, they deserve better.

That probably goes for the rest of the AFP too. The PAF is probably in the worst shape of all.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Corrupt men in uniforms not all pero yung mga nasa taas mostly.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    very good in terms of skill. kulang lang talaga sa funding / equipment considering ang daming inside threats ng bansa. :twocents:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bakit kaya di nila matatapos ang mga abu sayaf?......sino ba director dito?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    What do I think about the Philippine Army?

Malalaki ang B (baril). Pero hindi lahat pumuputok.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    had a friend who did a short time on the Phil Army and this story he swears is true

a fellow soldier friend told him about an anting anting his father gave him before he applied in the army, his father told him to never open the piece of paper till he most badly needs it in a firefight. Soon enough that time came when they encountered a heavy number of insurgents and he remembered what his father told him, so he quickly opened the piece of paper thinking what anting anting his father gave him and read...

"Magtago ka anak!!!"

he even showed the worned out paper to my friend

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ LOL!!!!

ARMY = tatay ni kumander retired na sya and doing bonsai ala mr miyagi in karate kid. but im sure he could easily kill me using his bonsai clippers without even breaking a sweat
    tough as nails SOBs who get screwed by the government and people they serve.
    Last edited by Chip; March 13th, 2007 at 02:38 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What do you think of the Phil. Army?