New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Same problem. I'm done for the week. Can't even shop online because BPI has the worst online services. Boooooooo-ring!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Kumain. HAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    Kumain. HAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

LOL good idea! I think I have some leftover pizza pa hahahaha!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I eat too when bored. Kaya tumataba e

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm so bored. I'm almost done with my reports. On Friday wala na naman ako gagawin the whole day And my boss will be busy finalizing the reports so DND mode siya.

Good for you Cathy!

Me, when I feel bored, I watch Youtube tech stuff - like setting up kick-ass home theater system, setting up my IPTV with all the HD stuff, setting up VPNs, etc. I think Youtube provides a great way to learn new things and see how it's actually done. No more reading the manuals because of it, and you don't have to be an engineer to be techy.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Good for you Cathy!

Me, when I feel bored, I watch Youtube tech stuff - like setting up kick-ass home theater system, setting up my IPTV with all the HD stuff, setting up VPNs, etc. I think Youtube provides a great way to learn new things and see how it's actually done. No more reading the manuals because of it, and you don't have to be an engineer to be techy.
    Thanks. I'm doing practically nothing on the first week of the month. My boss got an intern so he had to give him my non critical tasks hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm so bored. They should just let me work from home on the first week of the month. I'm just occupying space here

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I'm so bored. They should just let me work from home on the first week of the month. I'm just occupying space here
    Wala kang hobby na pwede mong gawin sa office? (read books, watch videos, knit, etc)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Wala kang hobby na pwede mong gawin sa office? (read books, watch videos, knit, etc)
    I can't do that lol. Garapalan na yan

Honestly, I can go home and nobody will even notice. Hahaha. The whole department is on another floor and I refuse to move because I don't like my new area. Kung hindi mahirap parking at unpredictable traffic I would go home on lunch break talaga. At least I have an hour playing with my fat lab than just sitting here and browsing the net

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I can't do that lol. Garapalan na yan

Honestly, I can go home and nobody will even notice. Hahaha. The whole department is on another floor and I refuse to move because I don't like my new area. Kung hindi mahirap parking at unpredictable traffic I would go home on lunch break talaga. At least I have an hour playing with my fat lab than just sitting here and browsing the net

Ugh. That's tough. I also hate being bored, so I really try to find ways to entertain myself.

If wala na talaga akong choice (like waiting for my car to be serviced), I end up browsing meme sites like 9gag.com (a site for kids, pero entertaining ng konti).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What do you do when you're bored?