New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    mag bus kami from KL to Singapore. 6hrs daw ito. meron nga bang train ng KL-Singapore?
    may nagbanggit sakin dati, not sure kung like MRT or train talaga

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    In KL?- Eat lots and lots of durian! hehehe. There's nothing better to do....

Wait!- visit the Petronas tower (boring)... and the Sepang F1 race track... (you missed the race by a few weeks)... Sorry, back to eating durian

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi....ayussss.. ..pa-tour tour na lang....

nakapunta na rin ako dyan pero biz trip kasi at kasama ko director namin....tulog ako sa mga byahe at opis lang ang nakita ko buong andyan ako...herherherer that means maghapon lang....we go to KL in morning and exit KL at night....and off to Beijing.....huhuhu!!! kakapagod...but I wish I can come backe in there to see the petronas tower......

daan ulit kayo ng HK.....herherherher

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhmm....nakapag tataka at walng nagbanggit ng CHINATOWN.

Yup, for bargain galore, Chinatown is the best.

For nightlife naman dont miss to go to Bangsar Baru. Ang daming magagandang bars dun. In addition to that, tambayan to ng mga rich kids esp during Friday and Saturday nights. and MAN ang gaganda ng mga kotse nila!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito ba yung rotating restaurant? if you say pricey, anong range ng prices ng food dun?

nakatry na ako nito sa shanghai yata or beijing. sarap ng feeling!

tama ba na 8am open na ang genting? ano bang mas ok kung magcable car, papunta or pauwi?
    yes, that's the rotating restaurant. price range is from $20-$30 per person.

im not too sure if the genting theme park opens at 8am. last time i was there, i saw people walking around the theme park around 7am. but im not sure if the rides were already operating by that time. check the website www.genting.com.my for more info. :D

about taking a train from KL-Singapore, the trip takes approx 8 hours. its not like the hi-speed TGV Eurostar trains in Europe. but you can get a sleeper coach; you can take the 10pm trip, then arrive in SG or KL by 6am. im not sure about the schedules, though. pero you can save up on a 1-night hotel stay by doing this. comfortable naman yung sleeper coach, tipong pull-down style, w/ 4 beds in 1 room.

yung putrajaya, medyo malayo sa KL. its quite near to the airport & sepang F1 track. its a new township, its where most of the govt offices are located. magaganda ang architecture ng mga buildings doon if you are into archi-stuff. meron ding river-boat tour around putrajaya. to go there, you can take the train going to the airport. its like 3 stops before KLIA. but beware, when you get there, you need to take a bus or taxi to the sights. the taxis there try to arrange for a "fixed fare" na sobrang mahal kahit malapit lang yung pupuntahan mo! i suggest you just wait for the buses, although mga 20 mins ang arrival frequency nila sa putrajaya train station.

nightlife in bangsar is boring eversince they tried to insitute a 12mn "curfew". nagrereklamo kasi yung mga residents dun about the noise coming from the bars. residential area din kasi yon e. di na masyadong gimmick-place. but the restaurants there there are still ok. nightlife is now much better in Jalan Sultan Ismail. andun ang hardrock, zouk, atmosphere, beachclub, etc.

ang chinatown (petaling st), parang mini-Mongkok sa HK. daming fake items (bags, tshirts, shoes, etc). kelangan 50% agad ang tawad pag bibili ka :D
    Last edited by nitrox; April 6th, 2006 at 02:45 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks nitrox. sa KL ka ba nakabase? mukhang kabisadong kabisado mo ang KL.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks nitrox. sa KL ka ba nakabase? mukhang kabisadong kabisado mo ang KL.
    obvious ba? hehehe yup, im doing a project here at the moment.

kung gusto mo mag-travel to/from Singapore to/from KL, merong 1st class bus service. although maganda naman yung mga normal buses (24 seats), ung 1st class bus 17 seats lang. tipong naka-lazy boy seats ka, with electronic reclining controls, individual tv monitors w/ headphones, where you can choose to watch movies or play games! di ka maiinip sa byahe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may CR ba sa loob yang mga buses? how much kaya yung 1st class na bus papuntang singapore? kelangan bang advanced booking?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, there are 2 1st class buses you can opt to take:

1. aeroline - https://www.aeroline.com.my/ di lang CR meron, pero coffee/tea lounge pa! they serve meals on-board.

2. konsortium snoozer bus - eto yung me lazy-boy seats and individual tv monitors. one-way fare fr KL to SG = RM56, from SG to KL = SGD40 (ata). walang CR but the bus makes a few stops along the way for toilet or meryenda breaks.

normal buses costs around RM30 one-way.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi... how much ang airfare mo going to KL? nag airasia ka ba? last computation ko is P8,500 per head (inclusive of taxes & surcharges).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What to do in Kuala Lumpur?