New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    uy ako din makitanong, i'll be in singapore late this month for a vacation. totoo ba na puwede daw mag-tren na lang from Singapore to Petronas Towers?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    uy nice thread, desperately need these info next month hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    uy ako din makitanong, i'll be in singapore late this month for a vacation. totoo ba na puwede daw mag-tren na lang from Singapore to Petronas Towers?
    mag bus kami from KL to Singapore. 6hrs daw ito. meron nga bang train ng KL-Singapore?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ba sa Putrajaya? madali lang bang magtour dun kahit walang kasamang tour guide?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what to do?

don't forget to...

BUY PASALUBONG FOR US.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    sa singapore yung sentosa di ba?
    Yes bossing Boybi,Singapore nga ang Sentosa

there is also an extreme 'slingshot' ride at the bottom.
    paano ito ,di pa yata ako nakakita ng ganito?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    mag bus kami from KL to Singapore. 6hrs daw ito. meron nga bang train ng KL-Singapore?
    bro boybi, meyrong train from KL to Singapore pero mas okay mag bus ka na lang, mas enjoy. Sa June pa sale ng Singapore, "Mid Year Sale". I Know you like electronic items so try to visit Sim Lim Square, baka meyron kang magustuhan dun. Singapore foods are at its best, from Chinese to Malay to Indian foods...saraaaappp.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    puntahan ko talaga yang sim lim square. wala akong problem getting around singapore, andun yung bro-in-law ko. sa KL lang ako mangangapa, first time there tapos 2 lang kami ni esmi.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i found this very informative site about Kuala Lumpur and its attractions:

http://www.kiat.net/malaysia/KL/index.html
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, parang pilipinas din pala sa malaysia:

DRIVING
    The easy answer is - "DON'T". You have been warned. Malaysians are very friendly, no doubt. But put anyone of them behind a wheel and they turn into monsters. The general rule of thumb is the sweeter and more innocent the driver looks, the more likely he/she is gonna swear at you with the foulest language you've ever heard in your life. Lane lines are meaningless; 3-lane roads can become a 6-lane "get-the-****-out-of-my-lane", steel-to-steel nightmare. Turn signals are moot and traffic laws are only there to be broken. Traffic jams are a daily city-wide coronary and in the likely but extremely unfortunate event you are caught in one, you'll know exactly why you should not be driving in the first place. However, once you get out into the countryside (especially the North-South Expressway), driving etiquette improves exponentially and you should have no problems navigating the excellent highway system. Lane discipline is adhered to on the nation's expressways.
    Signature

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What to do in Kuala Lumpur?