New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    i read somewhere the dress was shot under poor lighting condition that's why when uploaded it changes color depending on the settings of your monitor/screen and even depends on the brightness of your surroundings...

this is because our eyes keeps adjusting depending on the image/light entering our eyes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i read somewhere the dress was shot under poor lighting condition that's why when uploaded it changes color depending on the settings of your monitor/screen and even depends on the brightness of your surroundings...

this is because our eyes keeps adjusting depending on the image/light entering our eyes
    This is what I thought too (depends on the screen) BUT when my friends and I looked at the dress on my phone, I saw blue and gold and they saw blue and black.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Its true that sometimes our eyes deceives our mind.nono

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^^ we were fooled!!! LOL it was a tricky pixs and yet our eyes deceives our brain...the top pix as shown above was actually a solid of color brown (stripes) & blue but the bottom picture was mixed brown & white ( stripes only ); blue mixed white in every pixels of my monitor. i'm using a special lens used by paper printer where I can see every pixels of my monitor. I dont have a magnifying lens right now but you may try it if you can see as well. all pictures posted earlier except donbuggy ( bottom pix) were actually a solid color brown & blue.
    Last edited by kimbon; March 1st, 2015 at 06:11 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    WTF. Pag open ko ng thread white and brown. After reading the last post I go back to the picture at naging brown and blue

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1425565405.143190.jpg

Hehe peace guys! [emoji13]

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Precisely why they are not the colors of the traffic light....

But of course,- here in the Philippines,- traffic light (and laws and regulations),- they are just a suggestions to the motorists, who, most of the times (should) know better.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    no matter how hard i try i cant see the white.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    From a color blind person point of view... its blue and light shade of black.
    I can't really see the white or gold hue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123