New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nde kase na photoshop ang skin kaya siguro parang madumi.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    she's pretty. i like her face, i don't mind her "morena" skin and she doesn't look stinky you guys are just too picky. :lol:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i was shocked when i saw her in person - body =
    Skin = .....but her face have acnes marks....that i dont like... some one told me before that smooth face = smooth butt...bumpy butt anyone?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so her stinky-linky look is just jpeg artifacts?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    that im not sure , maybe she already gotten some bleach on her skin. But still [SIZE=-1] alcohol+[/SIZE]low level lamps +20 deg [SIZE=-1]°C + closed room w/ her = :***:
    [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    here's a pic of her w/ say alonzo in the maxim anniv party. i wasn't really able to tune into her and what she was saying because there were so many other hot girls walking around. naubos nga battery ng digicam ko sa kakauha eh

She looks fine to me. If she has blemishes, it's ok.

I have some blemishes on my face too plus my legs from the knees down are full of scars from playing soccer. My leg hair does a good job of keeping them hard to see. In any case, they didn't stop my wife from being attracted to me.

My ex-fiancee (caucasian) has freckles and she has a couple of blemishes on her face. The blemishes were just hard to see because of her pale skin. That didn't stop me from thinking she was hot-looking. Of course, I also tended to look from the neck down. Leggy leggy leggy

Same thing with Wendy here. She looks hot to me. Mmmm, mama.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    ayoko sa babaeng may bigote
    ayoko ng maitim ang kilikili
    ayoko ng mabaho sa paningin ko
    ayoko si wendy:boo:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    her beauty is not for all, but im telling you guys, dalhin mo sya sa america, pipilahan sya ng mga kano.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    there's something about wendy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    her beauty is not for all, but im telling you guys, dalhin mo sya sa america, pipilahan sya ng mga kano.
    eh kahit naman sino yata pipilahan ng mga kano eh...nakikita naman natin yun mga kasama nila dito mga "Exotic kingkong beauty" ok pa rin sa kanila

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Wendy Valdez