New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

unfortunately for her (and me), hindi ko siya pinapanood ..yung iba lang...

pretty? hindi !!! (baka patayin ako ni kumander..anti Wendy yon eh)..

she's a hottie..yes...mainit ang ulo ng mga tao sa kanya...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    She's pretty enough. I mean it's not like I'm trying to bed her or anything.

For all the drama queens out there...... If she's all messed up, oh well. I mean watching one of these shows is like watching a WWE wrestling match. Despite all the intrigue and drama up front, all it really boils down to are just a bunch of people trying to earn a living.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hmmm... galing daw sa squatter at isa lang mahirap. Malamang galing sa japan ang pag papagawa nya ng bumper nya.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sana mods din ako para malaman ko kung sino talaga si osang

never watched this show..kahit nuong una pa man...first, never liked local show biz, 2nd antukin ako...8pm pa lang naghihilik nako...

btw...i had a cousin in pbb this season..HE stayed for a while...nakalabas na....salamat na lang at baka lalong malason ang isip nun...di ako nagpopost dito nung nasa loob pa sya...mahirap na.

i'm not posing or anything...yes he's my cousin...i USED to be proud of him...sana maredeem nya ulit pagkatao nya after that hulabaloo with this squatter girl....(palagay ko alam nyo na kung sino)

ps...its ok to post anything against him..makararating sa kanya...para matigil na pag soshowbiz nya at bumalik na lang sa school...or umalis na lang ng pinas para malayo sa demonyitang wendy na yan..pero wag lang masyado below the belt ha...kasi medyo di rin biro pinagdaanan ng pinsan kong yun...yun lang po.
    Last edited by spongee; June 30th, 2007 at 08:09 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    never watched PBB... but kung totoo sinasabi sa kanya that she's doing all she can to improve the lives of her family, bow ako sa kanya

kawawa naman, nag japan and all just to help her family....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first, i don't watch pbb2, so i do not know who this wendy is.

anyway, sana po hinay-hinay naman tayo sa pagle-label ng mga tao, like "squater". people in squater areas are poor, uneducated, rough, have no "breeding", etc etc etc. but they are people too. if life is fair then you would not be making such degrading comments. please do not look down at people who did not have the same luck as you have. just be thankful you are not in their shoes.

i know some people from squater areas, they are as decent as any poster here. yun lang. salamat.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    in fairness to my earlier post here...

i've read more degrading comments not only to this girl..but also to Bruce who is my relative...tinawag din syang squatter pero wala kayong narinig sa akin...i should've defended him bec i've seen him all my life and know his background mula nung ipinanganak sya at sasabihin ko na di sya squatter..but i've kept mum dahi kako that's how some of you saw him at thats ur your own opinion...ok lang po sa akin yun..this is a free forum.

katulad nga ng sabi nila...if u dont like what you read then dont..yun lang po.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes you are right, this is a free forum. you have as much freedom not to read my post as i have the same freedom not to read yours. and i also have the same freedom to post as you do.

my post was a request for decency and fairness. if you do not agree to that then you have all the freedom to post as you wish, i did not say you can't.

peace

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    anyway, sana po hinay-hinay naman tayo sa pagle-label ng mga tao, like "squater". people in squater areas are poor, uneducated, rough, have no "breeding", etc etc etc.
    Tama. Wala naman sa estado ng buhay yan eh; I've known some impoverished individuals na magaling makisama sa kapwa, at may mga mayayaman din na masama naman ang ugali. It all boils down to the personality.

Wendy got a taste of what the public really feels over what she said (and did). Call me horrid (and I never thought I'd say this out loud), but she's one person whose self-destruction I eagerly anticipate. So sue me.

Oh, and Bruce makes me ashamed to be a Maroon. He had everything going for him, yet he threw it all away for a booty call.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 30th, 2007 at 01:44 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Oops sorry kung may na-offend. Tama din kayo, wala nga sa estado ng buhay. Kahit umasenso na ung isang tao, dala pa din nya ung ugali nya. Like nun nga kay wendy kahit nakapagparetoke, nakapag-college, nag-model, wala pa din pagbabago sa ugali.

Si wendy umamin sya na sa squatters na daw sila ngayon nakatira right? One of my friends, schoolmate nya nung highschool. Totoo na ganun daw ang ugali nun hehehehe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
wendy:matindi ang kamandag!