New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I liked the special effects even the ending. Sabi ng iba bitin but I think it's a different style that makes you think a little before its ends, ala "twilight zone".

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    only thing i hate about it is the basement scenes...ang haba ugh zzzz

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    onga, ung sa "SAWA CYCLOPS" ang tagal paikotikot un. ahehe!

50s remake pla eto...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the ending of the movie was 'bitin' but it was faithful to HG Wells' 18th century book, on which both the 1950's and 2005 movies were based on. in the book, the hero finds all the martians dead from earth bacteria. yeah, i know it doesn't play out well on the screen where we're always expecting Independence Day-style final battles.

i saw it in a theater here in florida and as we were walking out many people didn't like the ending either. they didn't like Tom Cruise either :bwahaha: they felt a 'real' action star like Mel Gibson or Harrison Ford should have played the hero.

in my opinion it was ok, but it was more a family drama than it was a bombs-and-bullets action movie.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    grrr bitin nga! Ang dami nagsabi sa movie house "ganun lang yun". Akala ko matatalino yun mg aliens, it turned out na bobo sila haha at namatay sila siguro dahil din sa greed nila.
    Grabe it pays to have a good working car lalo na pag nagkakagulo haha pero wag lang kayo papabaril

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    in the books, mayroon din flying ships yun mga aliens. sana mayroon din sa movie

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    given na talga na ok ang special effects...yes basement scene ang haba, taina kakatawa yung mga martians! :D

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sana man lang mayroon scene na talaga nag-harap yun mga tanks, jets & gunships vs. sa tripods. these would be the greatest battle in the movie. kahit talo tayo, sarap panoodin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO... it is more of drama than an action movie... which is good... and gives the brains something to work on.

btw, the Movie is based on a classic book... am really surprised that most people haven't even read this one.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    although understandable naman cos this is a remake of an OLD film and VERY OLD book, the aliens were very advanced but not advanced enough to have antibiotics hehehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
War of the Worlds - Da Mubi