New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    well pinanood ko kahapon and shock ako parang beten yata ang golo ng estorya... hmnn...

pero oks ang special effects. not what I expected pero ok na rin for a sci fi movie.

check it out guys

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Medyo bitin yung ENDING. kulang na kulang sa fight scenes ng mga Army at Aliens.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i find it bitin too and the plot is so stupid, why they (martians) have to wait for humans to evolve for them to attack?and why they know their machines will run on human blood but they dont know the organisms that may appear on the dna of the blood? weird lg and m not a super big fan of spielberg but i appreciate his brilliance. i enjoy Hollywood blockbuster movies coz that's what's shown in theaters and we're most familiar of.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hmm.. kaya pala medyo bitin yung mga trailer at review.. kasi yun na yun, aliens trying to conquer the world?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tama kayo john mga kapatid....magulo nga talaga. parang convoluted ang plot. pero kwidaw ka nakahakot na yata ng 21M sa takilya first day.

pati iyong airpower bakbakan kulang na kulang din. maigi pa iyong Sky Captain and world of tomorrow

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    walang kwento.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nice movie/effects... kaso bitin nga sa huli.. prang "un na yun?"

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    The effects are great but the ending is not well-defined.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sabi sa isang forum pinattern lang naman dun sa novel & 1960's war of the worlds. fyi, this is a remake.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yah it's a remake.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
War of the Worlds - Da Mubi