New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    How about the number of employees? Big company or small company where 1 or 2 person on leave can disrupt the operation.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    How about the number of employees? Big company or small company where 1 or 2 person on leave can disrupt the operation.

Number of employees is around 70..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Pretty small. Can understand the employer if the leave is not approved due to operations.

But to blurp out things like "kung ako nga, di umattend sa graduation ng anak ko" is uncalled for.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Pretty small. Can understand the employer if the leave is not approved due to operations.

But to blurp out things like "kung ako nga, di umattend sa graduation ng anak ko" is uncalled for.

yup, that's actually what got me thinking

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017

It's FOUL.

Who is he to substitute or apply his personal situation to that of his subordinate? It also sends the wrong message that it's perfectly alright to disregard family no matter how important the occasion so long as the employee has work to do.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    There is also a human side that some companies might be forgetting. They might as well hire robots. Hehe.

Well that is the future din naman. Automation.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    Number of employees is around 70..
    Labor dictates 6 leave days per year. So long as the employee provided enough notice, that should not be denied (regardless of the reason). This would be a ripe recipe for a labor issue. Your company is just waiting for unionized labor to infiltrate you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    It's FOUL.

Who is he to substitute or apply his personal situation to that of his subordinate? It also sends the wrong message that it's perfectly alright to disregard family no matter how important the occasion so long as the employee has work to do.
    yeah.. exactly..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Labor dictates 6 leave days per year. So long as the employee provided enough notice, that should not be denied (regardless of the reason). This would be a ripe recipe for a labor issue. Your company is just waiting for unionized labor to infiltrate you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    That almost happened before.. but the supposed leader was expelled due to other reason..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Could it be that he’s not an ideal employee, and employer just setting up a harsh working environment for him to leave voluntarily?
    Kasi mahirap magfire ng employee, daming notices/warnings needed, strained na yun relationship once you send those out. And the thing is nandun pa sya sa loob ng company in that span of time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast