8 14.04%
  • own house

29 50.88%
  • others

2 3.51%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Buti nalang na-search ko to before I made a new thread about houses.

Kami po malapit na po kaming lumipat sa aming new house after 4 years of living with the in-laws. Sa awa ng Diyos mga November makakalipat na kami .

Baka meron po ditong mga advice on what to do before transferring like a bit of Feng Shui or mga "lihi" daw sabi ng mga matatanda. Like spreading some salt daw on the house grounds to ward off evil spirits (or tax collectors hehehe).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Just a question na rin sa mga meron ng sariling bahay.
    Is it mortgaged? Or is it payed off?

Is it better to take advantage of bank loans, para magamit mo yung extra cash for some other investment?

Kasi di ba..Houses or Real Estate is somewhat a Liability (takes money out of your pocket) ..instead of an Asset (Brings money to your pocket).

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post

Is it better to take advantage of bank loans, para magamit mo yung extra cash for some other investment?

Kasi di ba..Houses or Real Estate is somewhat a Liability (takes money out of your pocket) ..instead of an Asset (Brings money to your pocket).
    Same here Sir, actually ang bank pa ang namilit na mag loan kami sa kanila. Pero ang hiniram ko lang is 1/4 sa total na halaga ng bahay. Save ko iba money para sa new appliances. Hopefully by December complete na ang house and ready for the blessing pag uwi ko.

Hindi ako masyado nag apply ng kung anu mang pamahiin maliban sa alam ko. Dapat daw nakaharap sa sunrise ang main door, at pag lilipat ka na sa bahay, dapat daw sa umaga at ang unang ipinapasok sa house ay ang rice, water and salt. Sabi din ng parents ko so sinunod ko na, wala naman mawawala eh

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ako naman, I live with my parents since I am the only child, but I got myself a 78sq. meter, 1 bedroom condo with parking in Rockwell last 2002 with a zero intererest up to the time of the turn over in the middle of 2005. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I still go back to the house. Sa mahal ng association fees, common area taxes, insurance, etc., I decided to sell it.

Fortunately, after putting it up in the market, in just two days it was sold! No kidding! A prospective client visited the place and on the next day he brought his relatives and then on the third day, gave me already his 10% earnest money! Kahit ako hindi makapaniwala!

Am planning to get another condo just beside the building where I have my unit tapos I will put it up on sale again! Maganda rin yung mag buy and sell lalu na kapag maganda ang location ng condo or even a house kase ang resale value nag aapreciate every year!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Another thing. Sino sa inyo dito ang may swimming pool?

We still have lotsa space so we were thinking of putting a pool right in front of the living room. Baka meron po kayo dyang mga advice on how to go about this.

Maybe you guys can also post some pictures here of your home or home to be.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; September 29th, 2007 at 11:35 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bro watch mo yung "***y Beast" na movie, yan ang ideal na house ko. Ganda ng pool nyan, di ko na sabihin basta watch it

Siguro naman ayaw nyo magka-house ala "Duplex" hahahaha!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I got my house from my parents who are both gone now. All my sibling are in the US kaya sa akin napunta itong bahay.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    wala pa ko sarili house, pinagiipunan pa lang namin e. we occupy the ground floor of my parents house for now. it seems impractical daw kse if we rent a place pa, tutal para na din kaming may sariling house sa current space namin. instead we can use the money we save to buy our own in the future. hopefully in 5 years time tpos may pool din. hehehe...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post

Dito sa U.S ang Real Estate ay investment. True that is also a liability that 50 percent or more out of our net income will goes to our mortgage. I bought my very first house back in 92 for $95,000 for 30 yrs loan and the appraised value now is $687,000. The other one I bought it 96 for $120,000 30 yrs loan also and now valued a $540,000 and this a rental house. My monthly mortgage is $1,120.00 and monthly rent is $2,200 with a positive return of 98 percent.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    our current house is the old house of my in-laws at nabili namin ng bargain price.. hehe.. pinarenovate ko na lang unti-unti..

may plan na sana magpagawa ng new house this year but something came up kaya medyo nadelay ng konti. but definitely next year, we'll be celebrating christmas in our new home...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
usapang bahay