New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A few months ago in Bangkok, Thailand. I was there with a couple of officemates on a business trip. Given we had a free day before heading back to Manila, we went around the city using taxi. Most taxi cabs were either the Vios or Corolla or a Hyundai/Kia equivalent. Traffic during most of the day was not bad. Just that the cab drivers at the malls and other commercial areas wouldn't want to pickup passengers unless you have a "contract" which is around twice the equivalent fare. We just haggled to get the lowest contract price before hopping in the taxi.

Pretty much like the taxi cabs in Metro Manila.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    train sa japan, may babaeng pumasok na parang lasing o emotionally/mentally disturbed. humiga dun sa mga upuan at ipinatong pa ung paa dun sa isang pasahero.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    1. 2001 - was still working somewhere along shaw blvd near the capitol.
    minsan naksakay ako sa PUJ then nasa side pocket ko cellphone ko. nasimplehan ako nung katabi ko
    na panay tapik sa phone hanggang sa mahulog.
    nagkunwari na inabot sa labas (mga 4 cguro sila - 2 sa loob then 2 nakasbit) eh alam ko andun pa sa katabi ko. hiningi ko ng hiningi. sabi nung mga gunggong wala na daw bumaba na lang ako.
    untiunting nilaglag nung katabi ko sa sahig. dampot ako agad sabay baba.
    3210 pa naman yun. buti nakuha ko pa.

2. 2003 yata - nainom kami ng mga kaopisina ko.medyo late na kami natapos. ang uwi ko pa nun eh sa bulacan via fx sa cubao.
    nasakyan kong Bus byaheng fairview. nakatulog ako at nagising nasa SM Fairview na ko. ako na lang ang sakay. buti walang sumalbahe sa ken.

3. 2002 - nalaslasan na din ako ng bag sa bus habang pababa malapit sa ayala mrt.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    2005. Taxi from UST hanggang SM Manila at 3.5K ang singil sakin ng driver. Newbie palang kasi ako noon sa Manila.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    During my university days, while riding in a jeepney, I normally would not rest my back while sitting so that the ladies beside me can sit comfortably. For some reason, the lady beside me at that time would rest and press her big soft bumper on my back the whole trip from Estrada to Baclaran, a very good hour's trip... she was an office worker and looks okay and decent.... I glanced at her, smiled and she returned the gesture... it felt oh so good!!! He he he...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    During my university days, while riding in a jeepney, I normally would not rest my back while sitting so that the ladies beside me can sit comfortably. For some reason, the lady beside me at that time would rest and press her big soft bumper on my back the whole trip from Estrada to Baclaran, a very good hour's trip... she was an office worker and looks okay and decent.... I glanced at her, smiled and she returned the gesture... it felt oh so good!!! He he he...
    Bitin naman kuwento mo sir, ituloy mo na yan! :naughty2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Baka daw macensor siya kung ibuo yung kwento. :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post

oo nga.
    hanggang "it felt oh so good!!!" lang.
    sigurado, may kasunod pa yan........

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    d) Matanda ka na daw kasi? :peace:

f) Ang rupok naman ng Tricycle na yun. Did you pay for it?

Sa Amsterdam pero Chinese sila. I don't mean to generalize but I have observed some Chinese sa HK spitting anywhere na lang

d) higher sila sa akin... siguro mga 3rd year sila, 1st year ako.
    f) medyo ricketty na.... hindi namin binayaran.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Not me pero isang binata na nakasabit sa estribo ng jeep, habang nakahinto yung jeep natanggal yung estribo na hawak nya, dahil puro kalawang na yung connection ng welding.
    Tawa lang yung lalaki, I don't think he realized that the situation would be a lot different kung natanggal yung estribo habang umaandar yung sasakyan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Unforgettable Experience Taking Public Transportation