New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Honestly at first akala ko masyado overrated si yolanda. ........ Ang alam ko ang laki ng problema hindi yan maaayos ng sabay sabay.
    Correct.

Personally, I'm at a loss now at the huge tasks involved for the post Yolanda scenario. I believe that despite the initial hurdles in delivering much needed reflief and recovery operations, we will soon have a more organized effort as communications and transportation facilities are restored. I believe that the loss of lives and properties and the trauma it left behind will NOT BE IN VAIN. I also believe that good and responsive local, national, and international policies will be formulated and implemented. That resources, natural, and capital, will be channeled properly to life enriching mechanisms, programs, and governance.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; November 13th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

ang sabi sir eh 1st world kasi japan kaya mabilis and organize talaga mga hapon.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    medyo inaacurate 'to kasi except for the indonesian donation, lahat ng international aid will not be coursed through local government agencies. instead it'll be filtered through their respective country's aid agencies, NGOs of their choice, the red cross (local and international), and the like.

dyan siguro lalabas ang coordination na kinakailangan talaga.

as for the road blockage as a result of the typhoon debris which is hampering the distribution of relief goods, it is a valid possibility because in samar, there is only one major primary road encircling the island (and that's not even complete yet). in a huge tragedy like typhoon yolanda, that means there's no other way by land to transport heavy machinery, people, or relief goods in a flash if the roads are clogged and damaged. i'm not sure though if this is the case for leyte too

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ang gawin ng media eh mamigay na rin sila ng relief goods habang
    nagiikot sila. ang nangyayari kasi irereport muna nila sa
    publiko na ganito kagulo na itong lugar na to walang nakakrating e
    sa laki ng damage ng bagyo meron talagang mahuhuli sa pagtanggap
    ng tulong.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good news

All roads in Yolanda-hit areas now passable - DPWH - InterAksyon.com

bibilis na siguro relief efforts nyan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nangangailangan si tina monson palma ng mga trucks to deliver their relief goods.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sabi ko nga sa mga masyadong magagaling at matatalino naku lalo na sa social media akala mo ganun na lang kadali ayusin ang lahat, lets give it a week. let the government get their sh*t together.

Yes people are desperate, hungry and dying. But for sure our government is doing the best they can. Im very hopeful May plano yan, may sistema. Everything will settle on its place din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011

dumating na pala ung generator galing croatia.....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sabi ko nga sa mga masyadong magagaling at matatalino naku lalo na sa social media akala mo ganun na lang kadali ayusin ang lahat, lets give it a week. let the government get their sh*t together.

Yes people are desperate, hungry and dying. But for sure our government is doing the best they can. Im very hopeful May plano yan, may sistema. Everything will settle on its place din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give it a week? Eh hindi naman ito lindol na unexpected. Ilang araw na ito na nasa balita bago pa mag landfall. Sabi pa ni noynoy ready na daw gobyerno sa pagdating ng bagyo. Handa na pala eh bakit slow response pa din. Yun yun eh.

Sabi niya:

" relief goods are also pre-positioned in many of the areas expected to be affected by the supertyphoon."

May helicopter din daw na standy.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/522661/...yphoon-yolanda

So ano ba talaga?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011

gets ko po. mapapailing ka lang....

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast