New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    I enjoy the light traffic pero naaawa naman ako sa commuters andami along the road kanina.

Labo din ng mga public utility vehicles ang clamor nila is dahil dun sa increased fines? kung magtitino kayo magmaneho, maintain ng maayos sasakyan niyo wala naman problema diba? and to add up issue sa kanila yung mataas na fine sa colorum vehicles eh protection nga din nila yun. Unless yung mga head ng mga PUV na yan eh advocate ng kolorum vehicles.
    Yan din ang nasa isip ko. Ano man lang ba yun i-maintain mo yun mga headlights, tail lights, signal lights, especially yun franchise sa LTFRB, di ba? Kung gusto mong maghanapbuhay, sumunod ka naman sa patakaran. Kung dyan galing ang primary income mo eh alagaan mo yun source of income mo.

I agree na may kataasan yun fines pero if this is the only way para tumino ang mga kulokoy na yan, so be it.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Daming stranded sa Espana...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    'di kasi sumunod na lang sa batas

on the other hand, this so-called strike, right or wrong, is also an indication on how bad the perception or reputation of the men and women handling and enforcing the traffic rules and regulations to the general motoring public

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    di naman daw strike.. caravan lang daw! hehehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    'di kasi sumunod na lang sa batas

on the other hand, this so-called strike, right or wrong, is also an indication on how bad the perception or reputation of the men and women handling and enforcing the traffic rules and regulations to the general motoring public

It cuts both ways: another interpretation is that they're protesting since they're the worst offenders.

As bad as things are, it could get worse after lunch...coz the general rule is that, unless commuters suffer, the strike isn't successful.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'm puzzled why MMDA deployed dump trucks instead of buses. It's not like we can stack commuters on top of each other like wood.

Meanwhile in past administrations, buses were used as barricades to block protesters

Shouldn't the MMDA/LTFRB/etc have some authority to "commandeer" buses? i.e. force bus companies to deploy at least a few buses? Siyempre yung sweldo ng bus & conductor, plus fuel sagot na ng government.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hope this clears up later afternoon...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I wonder how it is now sa MRT/LRT? The cabs must have made a killing today.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ^I wonder how it is now sa MRT/LRT? The cabs must have made a killing today.
    Nakasakay nga ako ng Cab kanina lang naka aircon-wa-re tapos amoy LPG... I had to open the windows na lang with matching driver na ubo ng ubo ha... Naglipana nga pati yung bulok ang dami

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast