New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Woh! Mukhang at least he could've avoided injury, or even not lose control after he woke up if he was seatbelted.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Siga pa magmaneho, isang kamay lang sa steering wheel. Barumbado...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    Siga pa magmaneho, isang kamay lang sa steering wheel. Barumbado...
    isa pa diyan ang mga nag cellfone pag nagdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by jv20
    grabe.. wala sya suot na seatbelt. My friend ako nakatulog din sa sasakyan, nabangga sya sa poste, totally wrecked ung sasakyan. He undergone a surgery because his jaw was really fractured. laki ng nagastos. 1.5 months rest ang kailangan
    wawa naman friend nyo mam jv,ako pag di ko mapigilan ang antok ,hanap ako ng gasolinahan .at sabihn ko makipark lang sandali inaantok talaga ako ,tapos mejo nawawala ako antok ko kasi d rin ako mapakali matulog sa gas station kaya ayon biyahe na uli

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Araykupo!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dudes..na feature yan dito.

buhay ang mamang tangok =) hindi siya namatay.hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazda323
    you mean, don't sleep while driving.

mahirap yata yung "don't drive while sleeping".
    :lol: oo nga naman...sorry wrong grammar...

i like driving so i don't get bored...therefore i never sleep nor get sleepy during long trips. pero pag nakasakay alng ako...hinde mo ko makakausap.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di dapat pag nabangga ka ay mapupunta ka sa harapan ng kotse at hindi sa likod. parang di totoo ang video.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade
    i remember something that happened malapit sa may area namin near southwoods a few years ago. while driving along SLEX this lady driver fell asleep and smashed into the post of an overpass. na-rush pa ata sa hospital but i heard she didn't make it.
    I fell asleep on the SLEX for five seconds once. Got so scared when I woke up that after that I told my then-girlfriend (now wife) that I could definitely NOT stay late anymore. Nagtampo siya, but better safe than sorry.

I've seen lots of drivers falling asleep on the SLEX... but that was in the days when it was still smooth. I've actually saved two or three guys from going off road by blasting them with my horn (nag-wave pa sila in gratitude... at least "wave" lang, hindi "finger" ).

Nowadays, with the SLEX being so bumpy, I don't think anyone is in danger of going to sleep on it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    di dapat pag nabangga ka ay mapupunta ka sa harapan ng kotse at hindi sa likod. parang di totoo ang video.
    He is thrown forward and then the car starts rolling/flipping... that's how he ends up in the back seat.

And no... there's no way to fake a video like that. If that were an actor who was actually awake, he'd be dead.

Sleeping and/or drunk drivers actually have a good chance of surviving an impact because they're limp. Their bodies can roll with the impact, cushioning them from the deadly forces at work. A conscious person's instinct is usually to try to protect themselves by going rigid. That's a good way to break fingers, arms, ribs, legs and necks.

That's why it's drilled into F1 and other racing driver's heads... when impact is unavoidable, don't hold yourself in place... just go limp, take your hands off the wheel (to avoid wrist injury) and trust the harness to save you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as ive said, buhay ang mama at totoong video siya.

taxi driver yata or something siya. nauuso na kasi ang dash cam in us and canada..unti unti nang nilalagay sa public transpo (mangilan ngilan palang). they help in the investigations kung pano mismo nangyari ang aksidente

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Tragic...don't drive while sleeping