New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yikes

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Maybe they could use this video as a reminder to buckle up.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    magandang view to sa mga new drivers..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    When i was in college I got into an accident kase nakatulog den ako while driving. 2 days without sleep kase becasue of school work. Good thing naka seatbelt ako.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I don't see a problem with anyone sleeping while the vehicle is in motion, that is aslong as they have some kind of a restraint on themselves, and they are not the driver. LOL

Levity aside...Driving barefoot, believe it or not, helps to keep you awake. Not sure why, but was told that by some friends, and it does seem to help. Of course if I am really really sleepy I pull off and get some sleep, it is nothing to take a chance with.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kelangan talaga magbuckle up... learned it the hard way just last friday 3am... humampas un sakay namin na crv sa concrete barrier.. nakatulog na ako... buti na lang nakahiga ako.. kung stright un upo baka humampas na ako sa labas ng oto... i was thankful na i was given another chance to live.. have some stiches on my chin and bruises.. but still i could'nt believe that i would still be alive at this very moment by just seeing the car.. the car was wrecked.. urong makina.. baluktot un bubong.. pumutok naman daw un 2 airbag.. thank God

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i was a passenger.. i forgot to add..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i fell asleep behind the wheel once...thank God for raised lane dividers, they may have saved my life!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too. it was a combination of jet lag, cold medicine, and overfatigue (got back from a visit to the philippines with extended partying and also got sick while i was there)

pag-uwi ko nangungulit yung family ko na puntahan ko sila...ayun, di ako umabot. my car ended up making out with a raised divider sa I-5 freeway

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    In-dash cam? Meron kaya sa mga naka-parking sa mga "tourist drive" sa gabi, hehehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Tragic...don't drive while sleeping