New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka interested kayo tomorrow afternoon meron year end race sa pearl plaza. you get to see other brands of RC other than tamiya. GT ang tatakbo rito you can ask anybody there i am sure willing sila tulungan ka sa pagpili mo ng rc. kung trucks talaga gusto mo, offroad racing, go to Quezon Memorial Circle sa tabi ng tropical may offroad track doon. Look for Emer matutulungan ka nya. Lumalaki na rin RC community dito sa atin meron ang dami ng tracks na tatakbuhan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir MBT,
    What year mo po binili ung tamiya mo? Im quite interested e. Taga saan po ba kayo? May pic po ba kayo nung f150? Is this for off-road or for on-road racing? Kasi may mga lowered na f150...d ko masyado type eh. :wink: thanks. Pls txt me at 0917-816-5087

Sir unyor,
    Nag-a rc rin po ba kayo? Ano mga cars nyo and saan po ba itong pearl plaza? :?: :lol: thanks!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms,

1998 ko ata binili... or 1999... around that time, sa duty free. the radio and speed control and charger i bought from Lil's mega. the chassis is the same with the tamiya on-road cars that use the TF-03 (?) chassis, pero this F150 model has the large BFGoodrich A/T-look tires and springs and shocks to raise the chassis.

yung body niya is the white/blue/red Baja 1000 rally F150 (the old design, hindi yung F150 na binebenta dito) pero yung akin is painted just blue and black plus the rally decals...

here's a pic of that model that i snagged from the net... yung chassis is exactly like this and this body looks very similar to mine:

as for the details... stock 540 motor, plastic bushings, stock coils and shocks w/ spring spacers. assembly manual, the stock 3-speed mechanical speed control (unused and not recommended to be used) and the tamiya postcard is included radio is Futaba/Megatech Junior T2PCKA AM-band, electronic speed control is Futaba MC210CB (with reverse)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Mbt,
    Taga saan po ba kayo? I'm very interested and very willing to pay kung makita and ma-test na po ung unit. :D so bale 4500 (neg) di ba? hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nga pala, when you bought the chasis, un na po ba talaga ang body nya? Kasi kung pang kotse po ang chasis, hindi kaya masira un kapag pinang-off road ko? hehe sorry medyo amateur pa po me sa rc eh. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si kupaloids mahilig diyan
    eto link sa RC forum

http://pub11.ezboard.com/frcjimsboardtamiyajuggernautandjuggernaut2

http://pub44.ezboard.com/fehobbiesfrm75.showMessage?topicID=17.topic

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try this link also: RCJims Place

Kung di ka masyado maselan, you can try buying 2nd hand kits. Maraming nagbebenta na 2nd hand kits na fully hop-up na. I'm using TL01 chassis ngayon and all RC enthusiasts call it the begginers kit kasi madali lang maintenance nya plus it has a wide variety of hop ups. BTW hop ups means, parts that can be changed for better performance. Try to visit this page to see some for sale items. Sa ngayon may binebentang TXT-1 just like what splerdu is telling for only 15k all in (with the most important ESC). And if you visit this page (which was suggested by me "CobraSVT" Hehehe!)you can see the Hobby Shops address and phone numbers wherein you can contact them.

mbt: You chassis is TA02.

Here's how mine looks like:

Hope this helps! And hope to see you your R/C car soon!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms,

taga new manila area ako i checked my kit last night and i found that the battery retaining clip (the part that holds the battery in place in the chassis) is missing... pero madali lang gawan ng remedyo yun by attaching a velcro strip or twisting a length of sturdy wire. i'm not sure kung pwedeng mag-order ng replacement kit part sa lil's. yung mechanical speed control wala na rin, but everything else is there, pati yung mga leftover parts and screws

i don't know if everything works pa hehehe... i haven't turned it on in some years, pero malamang ok pa naman lahat. if you want, ipa-test ko sa lil's mega kasi i don't have a working battery pack on me

kunin niyo na sir... 4,500 is really really cheap na for the kit + radio + ESC; i'm robbing myself :D kelangan ko na kasi talaga ng bagong cellphone e 4+ years na kasi tong 6150 ko at medyo sira-sira na hehehe :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    splerdu::: Lufet RC mo. I checked out the price of the txt1....19thou! Its even more expensive than a gas model i saw. But sulit naman. hanyep ang construction and suspension! dual motor pa!

mbt::: i think im getting the rc bug again...... ang dami sa fort pag sunday.... inggit ako. if things dont work out between you and djerms, please pm me. i might be able to help you dispose that truck! :D I think my damn batt packs still work.

kupaloids::: pare ano sa tingin mo? cheap gas model or txt-1? Parang gusto ko mag rc uli. yung 1st rc ko was the tamiya "Hornet" next was the "bigwig"..... super luma na nung mga yon heheh :D Meron pa kayang available na Pajero body kit para dun sa truck ni mbt?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :D :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid:Di ko sure kung fit yung Pajero body sa TA02 (chassis ni mbt) chassis. Yung Pajero series kasi uses the Cross Country series chassis ng Tamiya w/c has a front independent suspension and a rear straight axle (tama ba yun?) basta yung may differential! :lol: Medyo collectors item na kasi yun e.

As for the never ending Q's of R/C newbees between Gas or Electric. I really depends on the type of user. Kasi, Gas model requires more maintenance and tweaking like carbeurators, applying after run oil every run etc. etc... while electric only requires a brush (to remove accumulated dust) and some motor maintenance.

If youre after speed, di nagkakalayo yung gas at electrics and pagkakaalam ko ngayon, electrics hold the fastest R/C speed record of more than 100km/h (+/-). If youre a complete newbee, i suggest you start first with electrics and as experience teaches you, you can start switching to Gas.

And lastly, dun sa choice mo na cheap gas or a TXT-1, sa cheap gas, it's more likely na offroad buggy ang mabibili mo with limited offroad capabilities compared to TXT-1. Pag TXT-1 one naman you will suffer short runtime because of the two motors unless you use high capacity batts.

Sorry for the long post. Whew! :lol:

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Tips Naman On RC cars