New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    para sakin da best pa rin ang leadership ni bayani compared to nognog este binay sana tumakbo si bayani mayor ng makati tapos manalo tingnan ko lang itsura ni baluga este binay hehehe...go bayani! you're the man! idol!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there are a lot of bad to say about bayani, but i do salutr him for enforcing his belief that might help pinoy

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    let us just say, BF had an unorthodox way of scheming up things.

sa mga kumakalaban kay BF, mga backward mag-isip ang mga yan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ian: amen!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    finally, a guy w/ balls & a vision (some ideas i don't agree with), & as usual, nag-uunahan mga trapos to bring him down!bayani is making them look bad kasi....orbos, roco, now bayani....the list goes on & on...so sad

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    crab mentality * work talaga dito sa P'nas. next move remove the U-turn scheme and back to the stoplight. sheessh!

kung minsan malapit-lapit na ako maniwala kumbakit nagawa ni Marcos yun pagpapatayin lahat ng kumakalaban sa kanila, walang kwenta pagsilbihan ang mga Pinoy, damned if you do, damned if you dont.

been to many places na projects ng royal couple of the 70's, ok naman pala mga ginagawa nila. have you been to the sarimanok sa UP Los Banos, coconut palace, manggahan floodway, CCP etc ....? puros to develop the minds of pinoy or to bring order in those days. magaganda ang concept and ideas pala ng mag-asawang 'to. too bad! sometimes talaga, I just wonder kung ano pinag-tuturo sakin ng mga magulang ko at mga matatanda sa kin against them.

it has been almost 19 years since the other noisemaker's heirs have clinged to power. and so far, ang contribution nila eh reality TV, and disunity even among their ranks. san ka naman nakakita ng clan na iba't iba ang political sides? they are what the Phils is now. a reflection of their so-called legacy! walang unity, walang supportahan, tirahan ng tirahan and not a single project to boost the Filipino mind!
    Last edited by oldblue; December 30th, 2005 at 02:31 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf!!bf !!bf!!bf!!bf!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    crab mentality * work talaga dito sa P'nas. next move remove the U-turn scheme and back to the stoplight. sheessh!

kung minsan malapit-lapit na ako maniwala kumbakit nagawa ni Marcos yun pagpapatayin lahat ng kumakalaban sa kanila, walang kwenta pagsilbihan ang mga Pinoy, damned if you do, damned if you dont.

been to many places na projects ng royal couple of the 70's, ok naman pala mga ginagawa nila. have you been to the sarimanok sa UP Los Banos, coconut palace, manggahan floodway, CCP etc ....? puros to develop the minds of pinoy or to bring order in those days. magaganda ang concept and ideas pala ng mag-asawang 'to. too bad! sometimes talaga, I just wonder kung ano pinag-tuturo sakin ng mga magulang ko at mga matatanda sa kin against them.

it has been almost 19 years since the other noisemaker's heirs have clinged to power. and so far, ang contribution nila eh reality TV, and disunity even among their ranks. san ka naman nakakita ng clan na iba't iba ang political sides? they are what the Phils is now. a reflection of their so-called legacy! walang unity, walang supportahan, tirahan ng tirahan and not a single project to boost the Filipino mind!

IMHO.....i totally agree with u! although di ko pa alam nung time ng martial law, feel ko very secured ako at economically stable tyaong mga pinoy...although marami ring cons..."daw" pero at the end mas mfifeel mo yung mga "pros".ngayon, parang alang gobyerno...palala ng palala!!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sira ulo kasi ang mga nsa SC....nakakainis.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kasalanan din 'to ni Binay and his henchmen sa legislative level na si Teddy Boy Locsin.

I wish these assholes would shut the hell up!!!

Because of Bayani Fernando, the MMDA is constantly improving itself (compared to the old days of the agency).

Bayani can do things more effectively and I salute him for that.

I suggest that those two a-holes change and instead, help/contribute to what Bayani Fernando has constantly been doing rather than being f**ktards who just get in the way of progress.

Two cents.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Tigasin talaga si Bayani!