New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Langya.....gaganda nila!

Kung pati boses parang babae, mapagkakamalan mong babae nga sila.

Nakakagulat siguro pag pumasok sa Men's Room mga yan......

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Aba-aba, mukhang marami yatang interesado ah O sige eto pa...

Eto ala Anime ang dating:

Meron ding mga kambal (ala Roderick Paulate lang nga hehehe):

Ok lang yung sa left side pero yung sa right halata na nyahaha!:

kamuka nya yung dati kong yaya na ala Berdugo hehehe.

Mabuhey!

Last edited by Memphis Raines; August 26th, 2008 at 05:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Well, the last couple of photos ruined the illusion. Thanks goodness. He He.

I was going to show a couple of the prettier pics to my wife's Pinay friends and ask them why can't they be as pretty as these guys. But, I decided I better not.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there are surgery to change a rocket to a pocket...

the "lady"takes in female hormone supplement or else the body will change back...

they must always put something in the "pocket" to keep it open, it would be like a ear piercing hole it might heal and close if not in use...

though there still might be a little sensation if the surgery is done well, but more often there wont be any sensation like that of the labia minora and majora.

the head of the rocket which contains the sensory nerve ending will replace the pockets clittoris...

how do i know these, hey i am a doctor, dentist specializing in ob gynecology, hehehehe kidding aside my friend is a plastic surgeon who trained in thailand, he lets us view his videocam on the actual patients they did, the face is not yet covered but he will still edit it to cover the face of the patient.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    After I cleaned up i was disgusted.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post

the "lady"takes in female hormone supplement or else the body will change back...

they must always put something in the "pocket" to keep it open, it would be like a ear piercing hole it might heal and close if not in use...

though there still might be a little sensation if the surgery is done well, but more often there wont be any sensation like that of the labia minora and majora.

the head of the rocket which contains the sensory nerve ending will replace the pockets clittoris...

how do i know these, hey i am a doctor, dentist specializing in ob gynecology, hehehehe kidding aside my friend is a plastic surgeon who trained in thailand, he lets us view his videocam on the actual patients they did, the face is not yet covered but he will still edit it to cover the face of the patient.
    Well, that leaves just the voice modified from "husky" to feminine and the illusion aka deception is complete.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Well, the last couple of photos ruined the illusion. Thanks goodness. He He.

I was going to show a couple of the prettier pics to my wife's Pinay friends and ask them why can't they be as pretty as these guys. But, I decided I better not.
    :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    surgery to change a rocket to a pocket... iyan nga ginawa ng anak ng colleague ko ng nasa canada na sila.
    Last edited by dbuzz; August 25th, 2008 at 11:53 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    :hysterical:
    Uh, no point in stirring up a hornet's nest. But, I did save a couple of the pretty ones just in case.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post

I wonder how it feels having this "something in the pocket to keep it open". Lifetime nang nakapasak ito.

Anyways, there was this show by GMA7's Jessica Soho featuring these Thai transgenders. Isa sa mga surgeons doon Pinoy. Di pala sila basta-basta tumatanggap din ng pasyente kahit may pera. Ang ina-accept lang nila yung bakla na, mukhang babae na. Pinipili din nila.

Imagine kung si Alan K, magpilit mukhang babae.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
They are so Gorgeous but they are all "men"!!!