New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I talk in my sleep almost every night! Sabi ng wife ko most of the time eh from 30 mins of me lying in bed eh nagsasalita na ako. Most of the time it's gibberish, but sometimes I respond. But there was one time I yanked the blanket away from here and I shouted "Unfair!"

I sleep walk sometimes too. I used to live in a loft-type apartment and I sleep in the upstairs bedroom. Pagkagising ko kinaumagahan eh I had a glass of water by my side table, when I know and I'm sure that I didn't get it the night before! That really freaked me out!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mga SIRS
    thank you po sa mga inputs niyo nahihiya nga ako pag nag sleep talk ako kasi kapag naaalala ko yung panaginip ko yung mga ginagawa namin nung x girlfriend ko baka mabuko ako ng kapatid ko hehehehe minor pa lang kasi ako eh sabi nga sakin ng friend ko normal lang daw yun sa mga taong ma-L- hehehehe thank oyu po talaga

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I once said "forcefullness" daw while I was sleeping. Funny.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i read a news article once about sleepwalkers who murdered people. and most of them don't go to jail in the US

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by m2's kumander View Post
    wag ka mag-alala..i know someone na ganyan..kumakanta pa nga eh! :rofl: and minsan kapag tinanong mo eh sasagot pa!!! :hysterical:

tama si kapitan..there is actually a treatment/remedy (kahit anu pa tawag dun) for such.
    natawa naman ako dun! nagcoconcert habang natutulog? hahahaha!!! ang cute! navivideoke cguro sa panaginip or kaya feeling rockstar!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
talking while sleeping