New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sayang walang CSI: Philippines, pwede nilang gawing airtight ang case kung guilty yung mga nag-rape sa mga Chiong. I am all for the death penalty if we can be absolutely 100% without a doubt sure that guilty yung tao. yun lang nga, mahirap ang 100% sure.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat dito sa atin katulad sa Saudi eh, kapag nagnakaw ka putol kamay, kapag nahulihan ka ng droga, matic putol ulo, kapag pumatay ka putol ulo din, kapag nang rape ka putol ulo din. And the executions should also be done in public, just like in Saudi.

It sounds barbaric, pero sa tingin ko it will drastically cut down our crime rates.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi
    dapat dito sa atin katulad sa Saudi eh, kapag nagnakaw ka putol kamay, kapag nahulihan ka ng droga, matic putol ulo, kapag pumatay ka putol ulo din, kapag nang rape ka putol ulo din. And the executions should also be done in public, just like in Saudi.

It sounds barbaric, pero sa tingin ko it will drastically cut down our crime rates.
    we are a democratic and christian state... if we do that... forget our ties with the European Union and United States. They dont need us, we need them, sad but true...

what if nagkamali ng hatol? maibabalik pa ba yun?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    A man came out of his home to admire his new truck.
    To his puzzlement, his three-year-old son was happily hammering dents into
    the shiny paint of the truck.
    The man ran to his son, knocked him away, hammered the little boy's hands
    into pulp as punishment.
    When the father calmed down, he rushed his son to the hospital. Although the
    doctor tried desperately to save the crushed bones, he finally had to
    amputate the fingers from both the boy's hands.
    When the boy woke up from the surgery & saw his bandaged stubs, he
    innocently said, " Daddy, I'm sorry about your truck." Then he asked, "but
    when are my fingers going to grow back?"
    The father went home & committed suicide.

Think about this story the next time someone steps on your feet or u wish
    to take revenge. Think first before u lose your patience with someone u
    love. Trucks can be repaired. Broken bones & hurt feelings often can't.
    Too often we fail to recognise the difference between the person and the
    performance. We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge.
    People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we
    take while in a rage will haunt us forever.
    Pause and ponder. Think before you act. Be patient. Forgive & forget.
    Love one and all.
    If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i dont think that can be applied here...if we use the same reasoning, the lives of the 2 girls cant be brought back to life, shame and trauma from the rape cant be undone.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If he doesn't want to be executed, he shouldn't have raped and murdered those girls. Putting criminals of heinous crimes in prison and feeding them with taxpayer's money is useless. Those two girls are forever gone and the sad part is the way they died, forgive rapists, drug lords and thrill killers etc.? Yeah, forgive them when they're being barbequed in hell.

Wow, this thread is heating up... .

I have to agree with van wilder that poverty is the root of crime here and we have to also address this, but rape is a different matter altogether and should be dealt with an iron hand, I wouldn't want my daughter or any other loved one suffer thru that ordeal, any sane person would want revenge. I'd have to agree with most of you here and execute the rapist.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Don't get me wrong. I agree poverty is the root of SOME crimes, that's why it's very easy for me to forgive a robber, snatcher, or any small time thief, kahit nga kung nakapatay nga yung tao, eh kung may justification nauunawan ko (but he still has to serve time), but rapists, child molesters, drug lords , thrill killers, and perpetrators of senseless crimes? Di na puwede siguro.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    death to those who do crime!!! or maybe matagal na imprisonment na kulungan na siksikan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    poverty is not the root of all crime. wala na sana nakulong na mayaman. pag ang utak ng isang tao ay masama ang iniisip, gagawa yan ng masama kahit na ibigay mo pa sa kanya lahat ng pera sa mundo. the f*king a-hole did not rape and kill those 2 girls because his stomach is grumbling from hunger did he? he did what he did because he was evil.

and as Jesus himself said, if your hand causes you to do evil, cut it off! we are not going against God's wishes when we condemn criminals and execute them. God gave us the power to forgive, yes that is true. but God also gave us the power to expunge from our society those elements that threaten our lives and morals. as God Himself demonstrated in the cities of Sodom and Gomorah, evil is to be destroyed. as did Moses when he poured molten gold down the throat of those who worshipped the golden calf, so must we execute those people who seek to destroy our society.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Spain wants rapist to be spared