New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wag sana maging "indio" ang hustisya dito sa atin.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kalokohan yan.. pinagloloko na nga tayo ng spaniards dati.. uulitin pa!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    van wilder, i wonder if you would think the same way if that 1 rapist who was set loose raped some1 u know or worse someone u love.
    i was ***ually harassed... years ago... kaya i know! i forgave them after suing them... but i would never forget... i dont want them to die, i want them to change... that is christianity is all about. Pope came face to face with his assasin. Do you think he want him to die? No! Its very hard to forgive, kaya you should always pray... by killing a person, nawawala yun chance of reform. if somebody would kill my love one, magagalit ako sa act, and sandali sa person, pero not forever. I believe God will give me the power to forgive, he already did once, he will always give me the power...

and not really on the loose naman yun tao eh! hindi lang masasama sa death row pero kulong pa rin... what if hindi talaga siya gumawa? sure ba kayo? andun ba kayo?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    van wilder, i wonder if you would think the same way if that 1 rapist who was set loose raped some1 u know or worse someone u love.
    i was ***ually harassed... years ago... kaya i know! i forgave them after suing them... but i would never forget... i dont want them to die, i want them to change... that is christianity is all about. Pope came face to face with his assasin. Do you think he want him to die? No! Its very hard to forgive, kaya you should always pray... by killing a person, nawawala yun chance of reform. if somebody would kill my love one, magagalit ako sa act, and sandali sa person, pero not forever. I believe God will give me the power to forgive, he already did once, he will always give me the power...

and not really on the loose naman yun tao eh! hindi lang masasama sa death row pero kulong pa rin... what if hindi talaga siya gumawa? sure ba kayo? andun ba kayo?

yun statement na: i'd rather see one rapist on the loose, than see thousands of filipinos on the loose having the capacity to do crime... is not literally... i guess you guys missed the point... rather lose a part than lose the whole...

an ambassador told me the story about the bourbons, down to the last detail, and what the people dont know about the marcos, the eu, the us govt, at that time, kaya alam ko. Theories sometimes doesnt work in reality, kaya nga theory lang yun at hindi rule...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hinde nga pao? anung nangyari sayu?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    to my knowledge, me isa silang kasamahan that turned witness. siya ung nagturo sa ibang mga kasabwat

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder

yun statement na: i'd rather see one rapist on the loose, than see thousands of filipinos on the loose having the capacity to do crime... is not literally... i guess you guys missed the point... rather lose a part than lose the whole...

an ambassador told me the story about the bourbons, down to the last detail, and what the people dont know about the marcos, the eu, the us govt, at that time, kaya alam ko. Theories sometimes doesnt work in reality, kaya nga theory lang yun at hindi rule...
    well u do have a point but pangit lng kasi pakinggan na parang kapalit nun is money, no amount of money would ever be able to pay for the 2 girl's lives n humiliation. but u jst cant imagine how would their family feel..its bad enough to rape them but to also murder them is a whole new ballgame.

i myself would hunt down whoever rapes or murder some1 i love. kung hindi ko man sya patayin i'll make sure to make him suffer for the rest of his life. but thats just me

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hindi naman freedom kasi yun kapalit nun money eh... in the first place nga dapat wala tayong death penalty... christian and democratic country tayo eh...

odell: yup! before the scandal days, they made a video... minanyak ako... pero malamang nakuha ko yun video... manyak lang naman pero walang nangyari na iba... pero kahit na!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kala ko narape ka! jk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    harassed lang naman... wag naman sana rape... baka mapatay ko yun... hehehehe... magdidilim ako at marerealize na hindi ako si pope...

its hard to forgive, pero thats life is eh...

ot bluebimmer: saan mo nakuha bimmer mo? pm me naman your number and kung sa autohaus mo siya kinuha... thanks!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Spain wants rapist to be spared