On a clear day:

On recent days:

On a really bad day:

[SIZE="5"]View of Ortigas Center:[/SIZE]

On a clear day:

On recent days:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    grabe talaga! kung hindi lang tayo island na napapaligiran ng dagat, suffocated na talaga tayo sa pollution.

that's why it's good to have typhoons once in a while to blast them all off.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^But the typhoons will cause flooding, another problem with the inadequate drainage system we have.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    a sign of progress hehehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dont you just love the air in manila.. hehehe so fresh!so clean!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    kaya i hate looking out from our office sa pbcom in ayala ave when i have my lunchbreak...i look towards SLEX/coastal...and i see SMOG.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tingin ko hindi naman masama yan sa nature eh, kasi natural resources din naman nag-produce nyan. mga elements na galing din sa machines na dito din sa earth na-source out.

i dont even believe that the ozone layer is caused by hazardous gases. with or without civilization, the ozone layer will open bec. that's how the earth works. just as the earth entered the ice age for so many times already. may cycle lang talaga.

masama yan sa'tin mga tao, fair trade-off bec. we're benefitting from it naman. what goes around, comes around.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    here's the scary part.

there's this thing called PM-10. it's particulate matter less than 10 microns in size.

we cant see it, smell it, or feel it but it's effect is similar to that of inhaling asbestos. our immune system keeps attacking it but can't kill it coz it's not bacteria or virus. So eventually our lungs get a lot of scar tissue and causes lung cells to turn cancerous.

google nyo PM-10.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bute na lang sa cavite ako nagwowork at wala masyadong smog

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    here's the scary part.

there's this thing called PM-10. it's particulate matter less than 10 microns in size.

we cant see it, smell it, or feel it but it's effect is similar to that of inhaling asbestos. our immune system keeps attacking it but can't kill it coz it's not bacteria or virus. So eventually our lungs get a lot of scar tissue and causes lung cells to turn cancerous.

google nyo PM-10.
    unless you get it out or burn it out kagad from your system. that's why I go to the gym before I sleep and I make sure that I perspire a lot. bago ka matulog, tanggal na toxins unseen or forced inside your system.

if not, sigurado babanatan ka nyan pag tanda mo coz ma-iipon yan. Doctors are clueless on the causes of old age diseases. puro maybe, puro haka-haka, pansinin nyo pag nag-aadvice sila sa parents nyo. Bec. nobody has a clue kung ano ba talaga pumapasok sa katawan natin. bantay ba ng duktor naging buhay natin since day 1.

even yun may basag na mug or chipped off the kubyertos na ginamit nyo sa public resto can do harm to you in the future. bec. some miniscule matter from these eating tools manage to get it on to your system. kaya ang cancer regardless if it's lung, breast, prostate etc. hindi ma-eradicate sa mundo natin. it's just a foreign object na pumasok whether by air or food intake lang, na nag-manifest in years.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Some pictures of SMOG/POLLUTION. [MERGED]