New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    diba galing sa indonesia ung southeast asian haze?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i notice that in cold mornings, the pollution seems to get concentrated a couple of hundred feet from ground level and as the day goes on and temperatures rise, so does the smog.

grabe... the air is soooo dirty as you can clearly see. taken from my office window at around 7am earlier (coding hehe).

The pic below also shows how clear the sky would be if there were no smog. Usually the whole sky would be gray but i guess due to the properties of smog, it gets clearly separated when cold.
    Last edited by pajerokid; November 12th, 2007 at 04:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ay oo sir moderator.

coming from Nlex (north) to balintawak. you will see the smog on top of the city. and you will think theres a storm coming.

matindi talaga pollution sa manila. basta pumupunta ako manila lagi ako may sore throat for a couple of days until i get to adapt the envirnoment.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    That's a really good pic of really bad air quality.

Here's what my wife took upon bringing her to work around July along Commonwealth Ave. rush hour. It's because the denser particulates fall during the night when it gets cooler as less cars drive around. Then when the sun shines against it, you see it against the sky.

Believe it or not, when we had wildfires here in California, the smoke and sky reminded me of how it was there. That's not good!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sir,

Mula saan mo nakuha ang pic?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My pic was taken from ortigas center. i think mgbeige's was from commonwealth

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT:

that's why i setup my office here in the province. coming from the US. my choices at first were makati or alabang, but changed my mind when i saw the traffic and pollution. now i have fresh air everyday and cheaper cost of living!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Some pictures of SMOG/POLLUTION. [MERGED]