...are really hestyufed and bastos. 'Bear with me fellas, I'm just letting off steam.

We were in Trinoma early today....we decided to have lunch at this pizza place. I was already in-line and we already have a table reserved for us, with a sign that said RESERVED. My wife was standing because she was waiting for the person sitting to finish. Lo and behold, the women just sat down and uttered "dito patapos na". The busboy and my wife politely told them that the table was reserved but those three dim-wits just gave my wife a "Duh..." look. What really pissed me off is that even if I had arrived, they didn't stand up. Why on earth did they pick that table...I don't know - and they were not even young/kids: they were clearly near senior citizen age! Walang pinagkatandaan, ganon? WTF?!

Fast forward..same mall...I was going down from the 2nd floor using the escalator. There where three late-teenage boys just standing in the way....not going down...just standing and shouting something to their buddy downstairs who obviously can't hear them because he has these pair of hideously large recording-studio type earphones clamped on his head which, if I may add, looked funny on him because the phones were bigger than his head.

Know what? When I said "Excuse me...", they just turned and looked at me. Being already pissed off that I am that time, I asked them "What the f*ck is the matter with you retards?! Are you going down or not?!" WTF?! Well...I probably shouldn't have uttered those words but c'mon...what kind of person would be dumb enough to just stand there, block the escalator for nothing? Jeez man....what are kids (not all, but some) turning into these days?

Gosh! What is this world turning into? Puro bastos na ba talaga mga tao ngayon, wala nang courtesty sa kapwa? Wala nang common sense? Alam ko naman na marami pa rin na magalang sa kapwa pero I think their numbers are dwindling down.

Ewan....