New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ...are really hestyufed and bastos. 'Bear with me fellas, I'm just letting off steam.

We were in Trinoma early today....we decided to have lunch at this pizza place. I was already in-line and we already have a table reserved for us, with a sign that said RESERVED. My wife was standing because she was waiting for the person sitting to finish. Lo and behold, the women just sat down and uttered "dito patapos na". The busboy and my wife politely told them that the table was reserved but those three dim-wits just gave my wife a "Duh..." look. What really pissed me off is that even if I had arrived, they didn't stand up. Why on earth did they pick that table...I don't know - and they were not even young/kids: they were clearly near senior citizen age! Walang pinagkatandaan, ganon? WTF?!

Fast forward..same mall...I was going down from the 2nd floor using the escalator. There where three late-teenage boys just standing in the way....not going down...just standing and shouting something to their buddy downstairs who obviously can't hear them because he has these pair of hideously large recording-studio type earphones clamped on his head which, if I may add, looked funny on him because the phones were bigger than his head.

Know what? When I said "Excuse me...", they just turned and looked at me. Being already pissed off that I am that time, I asked them "What the f*ck is the matter with you retards?! Are you going down or not?!" WTF?! Well...I probably shouldn't have uttered those words but c'mon...what kind of person would be dumb enough to just stand there, block the escalator for nothing? Jeez man....what are kids (not all, but some) turning into these days?

Gosh! What is this world turning into? Puro bastos na ba talaga mga tao ngayon, wala nang courtesty sa kapwa? Wala nang common sense? Alam ko naman na marami pa rin na magalang sa kapwa pero I think their numbers are dwindling down.

Ewan....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst. Feel better?

Sorry. I figured a corny joke is good for diffusing tension.

But.... Didn't you tell the old women the table was reserved for you? Plus, where were the attendants? They're supposed to back you up if the table was reserved for you.

As for the teen boys. Don't feel bad. They're like teens everywhere. I almost ran over a teenage iPod zombie once who was taking his sweet time to cross the street. He did his strut, oblivious to everyone else on the road.

My wife got pissed and asked me to run him over. Me, I was more than happy to oblige.

I gave a quick squeal of the front tires which shook the knucklehead out of his fantasy world.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yep, my wife told them that it was our table pero wala lang...tiningnan lang sya. Sinabi ko rin na it was our table - kaya nga may reserved. Know what their answer was? "Hindi naman kayo nakaupo eh." WTF?! Eh parang kabastusan namang hindi pa tapos tumatayo yung nakaupong una kase she was finishing off her last bite of cheesecake eh uupo na kami. Know what I mean? Walang attendants, busboy lang. Well, I'm sure that the place as an attendant or two pero walang lumapit sa amin.

Ewan...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    is that sbarro? ganyan talaga dyan.. pahirapan sa lamesa.. yung ibang branch nyan.. they don't allow you to sit kung wala ka pang food.. bawal ang reserve.. pag nabayaran mo na food mo.. then you can sit down.. i think mas fair yun.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    may explanation ako kung baket madami morons sa mundo ngayon ---

because of advancements in science and medicine, morons who were supposed to have been wiped out by natural selection are all alive and well.

(dati, kung ta-tanga-tanga ka, di ka mabubuhay ng matagal...)

And unfortunately, intelligent and well educated people are having less children while morons are having more and more children... passing on their moron genes...

so there u go... that's why we have a world full of morons.

here's a music video by Korn that tells that story:
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=VntFEWF8I8A"]YouTube - Korn - Evolution[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's called social courtesy and, sad to say, people here severely lack that characteristic. You can see it when driving, queuing, during ingress and egress of elevators, and so on.

Just rest assured that better days are not too far ahead. On the other hand, better people, well, that's harder to find...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nic, ganyan talaga pag senior citizen ka na. nagiging grumpy old man ka na :rofl01:

on a serious note, stupid people in malls seems to be a common occurrence throughout the world. and who in the world thinks walking around in public with a set of studio headphones on his head doesn't look stupid? :hihihi:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Naganyan na kami sa Gerry's dati. Naka-reserve na yung table binigay pa sa iba. Kinausap ko manager, ayun 50% off the receipt. Kasi on time kami dumating (8-9PM) binigay naming time of arrival. May favorite spot kami dun sabi ko yung table na yun ang samin. So dapat 8-9PM walang mag-occupy nun. Buti pa sa Dencio's, hindi pwede pag reserved talaga. Sa iba din ganun.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nabiktima ka na din pala ng senior citizens old women club

sa bora, naganyan din kami

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    here's a music video by Korn that tells that story:
    Nice vid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Some people today.....