New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforu...ght=tool+brand

One time I bought a really cheap 99-cent philips screwdriver. It stripped the head, so I had to buy a good vice grip just to remove it (wiper blade replacement--very simple, lalo pang lumala). I'm never going back to those ones.

My principle is that, if you use cheap tools, you'll probably break your car's fasteners, and sometimes you don't want that to happen. I get a good set (Stanley has been great) so I have peace of mind when DIYing. Just my 2 cent's worth ;)

Know the difference between thrifty and cheap.
    wala yata sa brand, kundi nasa tamang size between the screw driver and the screw itself. it matters a lot pag power tool driven...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    mayaman itong si max hula ko lang..kuripot eh..hehe! kung yung pinang-gas mo pag canvass inipon mo baka nakabili ka ng ng stanley

tingin ko dapat mag stanley ka na if you can afford it..may nagamit akong cheap wrench (hiram, mas matipid ako hehe!) parang hindi standard yung jaw (is that what u call it?) nya instead matangal yung bolt parang napingas pa..bumilog..pinagpawisan ako ng husto..hangang nauwi sa visegrip yung ginamit ko para matangal

nakabili na ako ng screwdriver set ng stanley..next na socket wrench rin.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir Max try nyo ang FACOM made in France ..matibay ito subok ko na

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    wala yata sa brand, kundi nasa tamang size between the screw driver and the screw itself. it matters a lot pag power tool driven...
    I always make sure tamang size yung mga ginagamit ko, and most of the cheap ones ruin the fasteners talaga. I've had Stanley ones, and they've never ruined any fastener. Kung nasira man, nadulas dahil mahina kapit ko (tight spots).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana nga mayaman ako para mag stanley ako hehehehe

I settled for the eagle brand.

And i destroy the ratchet after two weeks hehehehe Pinang alis ko ng gulong at yung mahabang rod medyo nabengkong din heheheh ARGH!!

P1000 bili ko

Now I have to buy a seperate ratchet na P500 ARGH!!!

Oh well.

Salamat sa mga inputs. hehehehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    never ko pa nag try ipang alis ng gulong gamit ang rachet ....
    lalo na pa mejo mahinang klase ang tools ..ramdam mo agad na bibigay

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    tip ko para sa iyo,snap on tools are made by snap on itself and made in the usa,craftsman and matco tools are made by danaher, made in the usa also,stanley tools are made by danaher used to be but they let it go i dont know what happen,knipex tools are made in germany,husky may taiwan,china,and usa,.silver eagle is made by matco but in china.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Socket Wrench