New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    A bit out of topic but how do you prevent cats from getting into your property? From time to time, we get cats in our garage's ceiling. We don't even realise a cat is there until we hear kittens mewing.
    dun sa old house ko there was this cat that would always go into the garbage can and make a mess. our fence was of steel grills so it easily passed through the openings. what i did was i bought one of those cheap small electric insect killers, got the insides of it (the circuit that develops the high voltage to zap insects), connected 1 high voltage terminal to the steel fence and then the other terminal i had 2 lengths of wire across the steel fence where the cat usually passed. these wires should not touch the fence otherwise there will be a short circuit. that same night i saw the cat, "ngiaaaaaw!". after an hour it was back again, and "ngiiaaaaw!" and again, and again. it was persistent, but in the end it learned its lesson. di na ulit tumutumba yung garbage can in the middle of the night.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Dogs. Our small chihuahua is so effective in chasing cats out of the yard.
    i have a dog. it barks when somebody rings the door bell. it bites people he does not know. it will bark if other dogs come near the gate. but cats, he will let the cat eat first before he does. useless!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Gentleman ... este .. gentledog ..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i have a dog. it barks when somebody rings the door bell. it bites people he does not know. it will bark if other dogs come near the gate. but cats, he will let the cat eat first before he does. useless!

your dog is a cat advocate....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    IMO, OA si C.

can relate ako kay A and B, di ko mabaril ng airsoft ang lintik na pusa na tumatambay sa oto ko. di kasi diretso takbo ng BBs baka tamaan pa yung oto. we have a cat too, one we rescued when it was still a kitten, but i don't like the strays. madalas dito pa manganak sa ilalim ng bahay namin. ito yung mga nanunumba ng containers to get to the food.

pa OT:
    masarap daw siopao sa harap ng us embassy. emerald garden ata name

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Dogs. Our small chihuahua is so effective in chasing cats out of the yard.
    Yung chihuahua namin, masama yata yung loob when we killed the rats at home. Mukhang friends sila.

So, what's the outcome of the social experiment? That a tsikot thread will consistently get off topic?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    may kilala akong pinapakain niya sa mga ahas niya mga pusa.

pinapakain ko sa caiman ko noon mga tuta (runt and dying).

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    EPAL si C, putangina...papasikat lang...

ano bang pakialaman niya kung gusto pataying ni A yun pusa...gago siya. huwag siya makialam sa buhay ng ibang tao.

I don't know how FB works since I dont have an account, pero EPAL talaga si C.
    sa sobrang dami ng pusa wala na silang pakinabang.
    WARNING SA MGA MAMUMULOT NG PUSA O ASO AT DADALHIN SA PAWS.
    MAPAPAHAMAK LANG KAYO KUNG ILALAGAY NIYO SA SAKO YUNG DADALHIN NIYO SA MGA KUP*L NA YAN!
    KAKASUHAN NILA KAYO totoo yan!
    Makukulong ka pa!
    DAPAT MATINO AT COMPORTABLE YUNG ENCLOSURE NUNG HAYOP.
    kaya huwag na kayong magtangkang mag magandang loob at kung nakasako na iicha niyo na lang diyan sa
    Ma Mon Luk. pag aagawan yan.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

So, what's the outcome of the social experiment? That a tsikot thread will consistently get off topic?
    Yep. (1) And that it later went on and morphed to become a "where to buy siopao" thread :naughty2: and (2) Tsikoteers are cold-hearted pussy killers by nature

Actually, within the photo, I commented there twice. I'm the one trying to pacify the parties (although inciting them is so much more fun).

Upon seeing and understanding the scenario, my logic dictates that both are wrong. Although it later on drifted into "C is ethically and politically correct". It's probably because C is a XX while A & B are both XY. Arg.... I was blinded by boobs.

On the off-note, shadow is simply awesome.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    curious ako sa itsura ni c.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast