New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hirap na talaga magtiwala agad sa panahon ngayon...noypi talaga basta k*tarantaduhan galing gumawa..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ANGAT PINOY! IN ALL ASPECTS... GOOD AND A BIG FONT SA "BAD!" hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got a different story:

yung friend ko, naflatan sa may stacruz, he was about to change the tires, then suddenly, two muslim looking guys (we could recognize a muslim naman di ba) helped him. Adding to this, his spare is flat too, he needs to go to a near vulcanizing shop. He just locked the door and went into a tricycle and left his car(stuffed ford laser w/ sound set-up) for 30. mins To his surprise, the two men is still waiting for him. To make the long stoory short. The task was done, he offered money to the guys(generous amount) but to his amazement, they didnt accept it. Tinignan pa sya ng masama ng dalawa at sinabihang "pare umalis ka na lang".

This is a real life story

to my opninion, ok lang naman may tumulong basta dont put your guards down.
    Para naman sa mga chix natin driver, call agad sa mga mahal nyo sa buhay, it should be an SOP. Am so worried din, kasi my gf is a driver too. Lagi pa syang ginagabi. Sabi ko sa kanya, pag may trobol, wag aalis ng kotse, lock all doors, tawag agad sya sakin.
    just mah 2 cents

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ser kakilala mo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Serve as Warning to Motorist