New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: season of the year, ano mas gusto nyo???

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • summer

11 52.38%
  • winter

10 47.62%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    tremendous headache o tremendous joint pains (arthritis)?

Easier to move around during summer. more productive din dahil mas masarap matulog kaysa mag-trabaho pag malamig. bed weather ika nga. :naughty:
    lakas mangantiyaw lapit ka na din dyan

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    winter..pero i prefer tulad ng baguio dati..ngayon medyo init na rin baguio minsan e
    oo sir mainit na nga dito ngayon di na tulad ng dati.. bihira na lang ako magjacket dito e..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Winter -- I like mountains more than beaches... I don't like showing off skin or wearing a lot less clothes than normal... I don't like sweating and the heat (yeah, good luck staying in Miami ) and I like cuddling up a lot

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Winter...by the fireplace, sipping warm coffee while reading a good book.

Or spring, cool and breezy but not too hot and dry. This is the perfect time to go for a nice long drive into the mountains while the air is cool and the flowers are in bloom that I can smell it through the AC vents when outside air is let in. Or open up the sunroof and let the wind in my face...

Summer here in the US burns the skin unlike there in Manila it's hot but humid. Here it's hot and DRY! I could write a novel on my skin using my fingernails if only I had enough room. Fall is still hot. Spring is good but it's full of static shocks kasi dry pa rin yung weather but the temps are warmer than winter, yet not too hot.

Here in ME we have winter and summer only. I prefer summer.. kahit na umaabot 45-50 deg may mga AC naman most of the buildings saka sa bahay. Sa car naman very comfortable, lakas ng ac. Saka beaches during sunset times....sarap maligo.:naughty2:

Im not comfortable sa winter kasi; late na gumising, you have to buy additional clothes(sweet shirts and jackets) additional expenses na, foggy(mahirap sa driving), every morning windshield and windows of the car have moist, dumudumi pag alikabok.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    summer's hottah hottah! i prefer summer kesa panay ulan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    WINTER!! i cannot stand the heat since my car's still not tinted. i hate getting dark especially when my skin color gets uneven ( just my left arm).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    and I like cuddling up a lot
    ooh! ooh! i volunteer!! :arms:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    i hate getting dark especially when my skin color gets uneven ( just my left arm).
    they call that the "truck driver's tan"

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post

Or spring, cool and breezy but not too hot and dry. This is the perfect time to go for a nice long drive into the mountains while the air is cool and the flowers are in bloom that I can smell it through the AC vents when outside air is let in. Or open up the sunroof and let the wind in my face...
    i'm starting to get hay fever just reading this...achoo!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Season of the year