New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    There's an S&R na pala in Sucat (near Greenheights/Jaka Plaza). I only know the branch near Duty Free kasi. I checked it out and I like that there's practically no other people. I'm not sure if it's because it's a weekday. I still prefer BGC though. I am glad that they have not raised the price of Chicken breast. Its been like that pre pandemic pa (P165/kilo)

I'll think about Landers (if I'll pay for membership) The closest to me is BGC pero parang hindi maganda parking.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    There's an S&R na pala in Sucat (near Greenheights/Jaka Plaza). I only know the branch near Duty Free kasi. I checked it out and I like that there's practically no other people. I'm not sure if it's because it's a weekday. I still prefer BGC though. I am glad that they have not raised the price of Chicken breast. Its been like that pre pandemic pa (P165/kilo)

I'll think about Landers (if I'll pay for membership) The closest to me is BGC pero parang hindi maganda parking.
    iwas ako dyan sa sucat dahil sa no contact apprehension, masunurin naman tayo sa batas pero kung ang naka paligid sa iyo ay hindi eh madadali ka pa din...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I ordered 1k worth of groceries at Landmark online (P1k to get free shipping) I got this for free. I'm happy

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I ordered 1k worth of groceries at Landmark online (P1k to get free shipping) I got this for free. I'm happy

Magkano usually nadadagdag sa cost if compared kung binili mo sa store yang 1k?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Magkano usually nadadagdag sa cost if compared kung binili mo sa store yang 1k?
    Wala naman. Same price online and at the store. I used to buy at waltermart online but when I added identical items at the cart, Landmark was cheaper. Though a lot of items are not listed online like the Coke Marshmello and Vanilla. I asked the shopper if he could add pero di daw pwede pag di listed sa website. Such non sense no?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    May landmark online pala? I know there's grocer app that shops at landmark grocery, or same lang sila. I want to check it out kasi, ang mura ng romaine and of good quality pa compared to my go to South Supermarket.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    May landmark online pala? I know there's grocer app that shops at landmark grocery, or same lang sila. I want to check it out kasi, ang mura ng romaine and of good quality pa compared to my go to South Supermarket.
    Yup meron ng landmark talaga. Iba pa yung sa metro mart. Mura nga romaine sa Landmark at S&R

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Marketplace at Ayala the 30th..

pero mura ang manok.. maganda pa yung cuts.. puro breast.. maganda dito pwede mo palagay sa tray.. tapos clean wrap.. bought 4 kilos.. kaya 1 linggo kaming manok..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hindi na maganda S&R sale now compared to several years ago. They posted the items on sale. I'm not gonna bother with those items

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hindi na maganda S&R sale now compared to several years ago. They posted the items on sale. I'm not gonna bother with those items
    Di ba sila yung may 1 hour before opening sale nagpapa pasok na ng "VIP"? Reklamo dati dyan pag pasok ng mga unang tao sa unang araw ubos na yung mga magagandang sale items.