New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hirap magpagawa, pag wala ka contractor, sakit sa ulo ng mga workers, pati materyales Ikaw magaasikaso, ubos oras. Pag meron ka naman contractor, sakit din ng ulo, puro advance. Yung last project ko, ayun naubos pera ni contractor, ako nagtapos lahat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    What if you just buy a house?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not an option sir, I would like to add a personal touch to a next property and I've designed how the layout should be, all things considered, for retirement na rin.

Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Naku, if i were you hold ko muna. Kung yung nakikita mo you will notice esp sa bandang huli (finishing) dun nagkakatipiran and worst nagkakabitinan. Even relatives, kaklase before and kaibigan nagkakalokohan. Tama si viper888 - hirap magtiwala sa contractor these days. Ako, thankfully QC/ architect nitong pinapasukan ko (hosp) ang gumawa ng house ko kaya naging maayos naman.
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yeah house construction is not something you take lightly. Mistakes can be expensive. Worse they can cover it up if you aren't there. Plans need to be changed and decisions made on the spot due to unforeseen events arising. Best if you think this thru
    Thank you sir, I think at this point I might do, I'll have to research even more and find a reliable builder company and a project architect based on feedbacks and word of mouth. You're right, I think I should plan this thoroughly and strategically. After all, this is going to be my retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch.sherwynne View Post
    Baka matulungan kita sir... Saan ba location ng house mo.. kung around Quezon city lang pwede kita matulungan... Project Architect ako sa isang Realty company near MRT quezon ave. just give me a private message...
    I'll keep this in mind, architect. Thank you.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is my problem now, I decided to build my retirement house masakit sa ulo sa pag pili pa lang ng contractor medyo mahirap mag decide at ayoko magkamali sa pipiliin ko, here are some of my questions

is 19k to 20K/sqm reasonable price elegant finish
    Who should pay for Vat i got a proposal from one of the contractor and I don't know what to reply yet since Im not sure if the VAT should be shoulder by me or by Contractor? (please help its very important matter right now can't find it on the web)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    You will have to shoulder the VAT. In all cases the buyer shoulders the VAT

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    You will have to shoulder the VAT. In all cases the buyer shoulders the VAT

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I second the emotion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123