New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have a boss na very cool, natutunan ko sa kanya yung pag nagkaipitan kayo sa traffic, he will not say anything, he will let go of the steering wheel and cross his arms as if saying, sige patagalan tayo naka aircon naman ako and sounds he he,

hirap lang gawin pag nagmamadali ka talaga kasi kung ako yun baka babaan ko pa yun

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    one Christmas day, my wife and I were on our way to the movies, and I accidentally cut off a driver.
    What is it with you guys from California? Stop means puuuuuuuuuuuut on the braaaaaaaakes, looooooooooooook both ways, and then go if it's clear. It's not slow down, not even look either way, and then floor the pedal. Those 2 Pinays who t-boned cars in two separate accidents near our house both had California plates.....

Anyway, it's a j/k. I'm sure you're an alert driver...... But, friggin Californians.....

Also, I made a complete stop at an intersection (at Sacramento) and the dick behind me honked his horn. What the........
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 15th, 2006 at 12:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The last time I had a case of road rage was back in 1995 when I was stationed in Korea. I was still in the AF and was riding shotgun along a highway after a long exercise with ROK and US Army troops.

We were just driving along the 2-lane road in a HUMVEE "Turtle" when a cement mixer truck pulled up behind us. The driver of the truck honked at us to go faster. My driver just looked back and shrugged. Then, my driver said the Korean driver just gave him the finger. So, my driver gave the bird right back. Then, when the 2-lane road became a 4-lane highway, the cement mixer truck overtook us, got into our lane, and then slammed the brakes!

Now, it was my turn to get pissed. I ordered my driver to overtake the mixer truck which he did. I then went halfway up the gunner's cupola with my M-16 and a magazine full of blanks (I also had live rounds, albeit illegally, courtesy of some ROK troops) I waved the gun, waved the magazine with blanks(he didn't know it was blanks) to the Korean driver, "See what I'm doing? U-huh, that's right. I'm loading this M-16". I then pulled back the charging handle, took the safety off, leveled the M-16 right at him, and pulled the trigger which gave off 3 shots. He slammed his brakes and then veered towards the grass island between the 4 lanes. Us, we kept going and was soon far away. Not sure what happened to the guy. I hope he's ok. But no one passed me for the rest of our trip back to base. If he hadn't pulled back, the live rounds would've been next......

Since then, I haven't had a case of road rage.........

Edit: my driver said I was cussing really loud throughout the incident. I cooled down afterwards when my driver, upon hearing the shots, pulled me back through the cupola and started shaking me hard. All I remember was him saying, " What do you think you're doing? I don't want to be put on INTERNATIONAL HOLD, you hear!?!".

We kept quiet about the whole thing. Since I'm retired now and far away from Korea.......
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 15th, 2006 at 01:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Crap. Another double post.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
ROAD RAGE!!!!