New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup kung may dala kayong baril isipin niyo maigi kung mabaril niyo yun kung ano naman mangyayari sa inyo baka ma rolito go pa kayo.
    ako gawa ko count din 1-10 it usually works naman.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    LAST Christmas Day, Philippine Basketball League (PBL) referee Froilan Jimeno and his younger brother Arnold Jimeno were gunned down by Police Inspector Michael Sanchez of the Quezon City Police Mobile Patrol Unit.

At 10:55AM at the corner of General Luis and Damong Maliit in Novaliches, the Jimeno brothers were riding their scooters when they got into a traffic accident with a Toyota Revo containing Sanchez. An argument between the parties ensued leading to Sanchez firing at the brothers. The Jimenos were rushed to the Quezon City General Hospital but they expired along the way. Sanchez has since turned himself in for investigation.

To compound the Jimeno family's woes, another brother Ferdinand Jimeno suffered a heart attack and died at the same hospital upon learning of his two brothers' fate.

[SIZE=4]JUSTICE FOR THE JIMENO BROTHERS!!![/SIZE] :fire:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    wow .. that's just wrong ..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    grabe...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    before what id do is overtake sa mga pujs na nagbababa tapos babagalan ku if theyd overtake bibilisan ku so balik sila sa likdo tapos mabagal uli hehe

but now i dont care, its not worth it to be stressed for those pujs, taxis and buses sayang lang baka tubuan agad aku ng puting buhok

if you bring a gun tendency mu nga mas matapang ka accdg to one tsikoteer here, this is true, there were instances before na i wished i had a gun to shoot some a__hole

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    konting bangga lang papatay ka na ng tao

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kapag kasalan ko, apologized agad. pag kasalan ng iba, i keep my cool, breathe deeply... and avoid any confrotations. relax lang mga tsikoteers..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon22701
    LAST Christmas Day, Philippine Basketball League (PBL) referee Froilan Jimeno and his younger brother Arnold Jimeno were gunned down by Police Inspector Michael Sanchez of the Quezon City Police Mobile Patrol Unit.

At 10:55AM at the corner of General Luis and Damong Maliit in Novaliches, the Jimeno brothers were riding their scooters when they got into a traffic accident with a Toyota Revo containing Sanchez. An argument between the parties ensued leading to Sanchez firing at the brothers. The Jimenos were rushed to the Quezon City General Hospital but they expired along the way. Sanchez has since turned himself in for investigation.

To compound the Jimeno family's woes, another brother Ferdinand Jimeno suffered a heart attack and died at the same hospital upon learning of his two brothers' fate.

[SIZE=4]JUSTICE FOR THE JIMENO BROTHERS!!![/SIZE] :fire:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    very sad....paskong pasko pa naman!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ako iniisip ko lang na hinahabol nila ang banyo... :D

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
ROAD RAGE!!!!