New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    After Katrina, it's now Rita.

It looks like Hurrican Rita is going to be even stronger than Katrina. Nasa 175mph (280km/h) na ang winds...

Two monster hurricanes in a matter of a few weeks...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    category 5 na sya ngayon....tsk tsk tsk.....

weather is changing na talaga....

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hehehe. The Day After Tomorrow. :D

effects of Global Warming...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    And the worst part is that hurricane season doesn't end until November 30.

6. Heretic Guest
    When I went to Bauang, La Union weeks ago, I noticed that the water level has risen dramatically. Gone are the wide shores where you can sun-bathe and have a picnic. The water could kiss the barriers set by the cottage owners and the fishermen's boats could to be tied on walls since there are no shores at all.

Things have been changing a lot lately.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic
    When I went to Bauang, La Union weeks ago, I noticed that the water level has risen dramatically. Gone are the wide shores where you can sun-bathe and have a picnic. The water could kiss the barriers set by the cottage owners and the fishermen's boats could to be tied on walls since there are no shores at all.

Things have been changing a lot lately.

High tide?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm not too much of a "tree-hugger" (hehe), but all these climate changes and nature changes are pretty alarming. super hot summers, super cold winters, super strong hurricanes, dramatically retreating glaciers, toxic algae infestations,... it's just a matter of time until mankind posions itself to extinction, yikes!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    live life to the fullest! spend all your savings! :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hilig kasi nating lahat mag-on ng aircons e (kahit ako)!! even refs, yan tuloy nagkakaroon na ng global warming at polar ice melting! wala tayong magagawa having to live a life with sophisticated technology comes at a price!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Rita