New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I doubt it. But when admin goes missing, as soon as things break down... server downtime, glitch in forum code, etcetera... there's no one on call to fix it. That's pretty important considering how big tsikot is right now... if we have a surge of traffic or spam or something goes down... goodbye site.

-

Get ready nga, but no need to jump until the ship sinks. Basta claro usapan on where everyone jumps to.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Talaga bang mawawala ang site? nakakalungkot naman, yung original kong tambayan na motioncars.com forums. wala na din.
    Parang yung nissanbayan, pinasara ni Niky kasi talo yung Lynx niya sa Sentra SR20... j/k

What if we get another attack from them viet cong spambots?

I texted Doc Otep sa probinsya and it seems that the admins are tied up with other things (hindi daw totoo na hinostage ni Shadow sa tsikot shop). One of those items is the ad you'll see on the main page it seems.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    huwag kayo ganyan.
    kajo-join lang kaya ni sir ryan.

ryan wilder.

tapos iiwan na natin siya...........

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Parang yung nissanbayan, pinasara ni Niky kasi talo yung Lynx niya sa Sentra SR20... j/k

What if we get another attack from them viet cong spambots?

I texted Doc Otep sa probinsya and it seems that the admins are tied up with other things (hindi daw totoo na hinostage ni Shadow sa tsikot shop). One of those items is the ad you'll see on the main page it seems.
    Hey... the SR20 faster accelerating. My Lynx has a higher top speed. Patas lang yun. ...if you can find a road long enough. Oh... and if I have enough oil in the oil pan...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Get ready nga, but no need to jump until the ship sinks. Basta claro usapan on where everyone jumps to.
    Facebook?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey... the SR20 faster accelerating. My Lynx has a higher top speed. Patas lang yun. ...if you can find a road long enough. Oh... and if I have enough oil in the oil pan...
    Patas lang until we try to keep max velocity for over a minute. The Sentra SR20 would just go on it's merry way while the Lynx would be coughing out engine and tranny parts. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Facebook?
    Wag po maglalantad na talaga si OB ng abs nya!!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You shoulda gotten GTOil when you had the chance. :D

No FB! We'll all be forced to post pics of our food, when we're at Starbucks, IHOP, JCo, when we go to fab places, etc... just to keep our SC levels high.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Patas lang until we try to keep max velocity for over a minute. The Sentra SR20 would just go on it's merry way while the Lynx would be coughing out engine and tranny parts. hehehe
    Wanna wager on that? Oh... that's right... no more toy...

Yeah... you get the shiny new ASX while I still have the ratty old Lynx...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wanna wager on that? Oh... that's right... no more toy...

Yeah... you get the shiny new ASX while I still have the ratty old Lynx...
    Why not get your choice of mini car and we'll continue it with mini cars? ;)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast