New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Kung may binabalak kayong bilhin na real estate, one of the most important thing that you need to do is to check if the titles are free of liens and incumbrances. Kung may liens sya e.g. mortgage, kailang din i-check kung gaano pa katagal yung mortgage at kung may unpaid penalties. Marami kasing nagbebenta dyan na hindi iniispecify na hindi free of liens and incumbrances yung property kaya ang namomroblema eh yung bumili. Kung mabait at honest yung nagbebenta, pwede mong ma-inspect yung titilo. Nga lang, dapat may kasama ka na marunong mag-interpret at mag-analyze nung titulo, kasama na yung mga related documents.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. Get a real estate broker who is trust worthy and who knows your needs and financial capability to pay.
    2. Have a lawyer look over the documents, i.e. TCT, Tax Declaration, drafts of the Contract to Sell or Deed of Absolute Sale, Loan Documents, etc.
    3. If purchasing by way of financing, find a bank capable of giving you the most reasonable terms (this is relative, by the way).
    4. Personally inspect the property, preferrably with a geodetic engineer (if lot only), or with an architect (if the lot is with improvements) so they can verify the size of the lot and the condition of the improvements.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one sure way to check if the property is encumbered/mortgaged is to go to the office of the register of deeds. just tell them that you are planning to buy the property and you can check right away. the register of deeds copy will be stamped "encumbered/mortgaged" if it is so.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    check mo sa developer kasi nandun lahat ng records kung may mga available lots pa at kung clear ang mga titles

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Mazda "Sam" Mazda, baka may kakilala ka pang may binebentang house and lot sa lugar natin?
    :lol:

wala eh... i-text kita pag may kakilala ako...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madaming lote sa Congressional, Mindanao at Visayas na for sale kaya lang karamihan hindi residential. Saan ba yung Charbel? Ok ba dun?

Chieffy, simula nang nagka-tubig at telepono dito samin, nagmahal na. hehehe. Try ko na lang check. Usually kasi house and lot ang for sale.

Kapag may time, silip ako dun sa mga villages at gated communities sa Congressional.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    *OTEP

Sa St. Charbel ata nakatira si Sarah Geronimo. :D

Ok diyan, ~12-15,000/sq. meter ata, kaso medyo maalikabok.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *OTEP

bro try this site: http://www.ucpb.com/RetailSales/auctionbidrules.asp

eto yung auction ng properties ng UCPB bank. I bought a 300 sq m. lot from them and its really cheap! hulugan pa for 10 years * low interest! and also sure clean title. just ask one of their area partners regarding your area

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Salamat sa tips. Along Mindanao Ave. ba ang Charbel?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FD... sa Ampere may for sale akong nakita...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Real Estate Buying Tips