New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Any one here into or WAS into Radio Contol Cars? Tamiiya, Kyosho, Associated? You might have old models/kits in your bodega, attic, basement, etc. I'm looking for old models in any condition. If you can dig them up, I'll buy them! Contact me, please, if you do.

Thanks.

Mark

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi guys i've got an HPI hahaa no problem so far=p sarap mag accelerate hahaha=p

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    my hubby and I are into RC cars. we do compete in races but at the moment it's just my hubby whose competing. there are quite a lot of shops now that sells these stuffs. Lil's sells only Tamiya and Kyosho. there's ActionHobbies in Greenhills and d Fort which sells HPI, Hotbodies, Xrays. there's also Pitshop in Araneta Ave. which carry Yokomo, Associated, Losi and other stuffs.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i learned from the shop in PETRON (tapat ng Gate 5) that to drift your RC you'll need to replace the rubber tires with PVC (ung same material used in PVC pipes). Some adapatation siguro is done with the regular rims to accomodate the PVC plastic.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    i learned from the shop in PETRON (tapat ng Gate 5) that to drift your RC you'll need to replace the rubber tires with PVC (ung same material used in PVC pipes). Some adapatation siguro is done with the regular rims to accomodate the PVC plastic.
    Ahh un palang gulong ang ginagamit pang drift Thanks wildthing

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    as far as i know, you don't have to alter the rims. you just have to choose the size of the pvc. dapat ka size siya ng rims for 1/10 scale cars.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Meron akong kasama sa club nagtatanong kung ano ba magandang brand ng RC?Yung kaibigan niya kase bumili kaso ang brand HPI bili niya 10k.Yung kotse na binili niya Mustang.Rechargeable battery ang nakalagay.Yung remote control niya ay yung baril na ang itsura at mahaba na ang antenna.
    San ba maganda bumili ng mga RC?
    Thanks.
    Associated ang pinakamatibay. Sa Hong Kong Kwong Wah st ata yon malapit sa Dundas st. Nandon lahat sila pati Airsoft.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    'Have Tamiya CRV, Hummer and F-150 Lightning. Bought them sa Lil's Hobby (Megamall) shop in '99 when I was assigned there sa 'Pinas as a consultant to a telecom firm..

Bili ko lang noon - $200 for all three including 3 controllers. They're still in good working condition although I haven't played them for a while.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    Any one here into or WAS into Radio Contol Cars? Tamiiya, Kyosho, Associated? You might have old models/kits in your bodega, attic, basement, etc. I'm looking for old models in any condition. If you can dig them up, I'll buy them! Contact me, please, if you do.

Thanks.

Mark
    still have a JRX pro, cant find the body lang. also the old tamiya porsche 959.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hay grabe itong hobby na ito.... i plunked down around 100k for this a couple of years back....

HPI Savage ~30k
    Futaba Controller ~14k
    Servos (3 incl reverse) ~14k

ang dami pa like 3 speed trannys, shock absorbers, reverse modules bodies fuels batteries chargers etc etc etc.

Fun while it lasted, hirap kasi walang malapit na offroad track sa amin. and when JP was still open, it gets kinda boring. Maganda sana bashing sessions ko sa fort, kaya lang they got strict na rin....

eventually sold my Savage and got my 20" mags. pero sobrang lugi ko sa depreciation hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
RC Thread