Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang si bongliza ang naglagay nun a :bwahaha:
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Theveed,
    Funny, i used to work for Earth+Style so i know the behavior of the agents and can relate to the floor layout of the elevators. Good thing you haven't experienced getting stuck in an elevator for an hour (which happened to a colleague) or the times that the generator failed which led to an evacuation through the stairs (which is very tiring as ESC is on the top floor).

One of the weirdest comments i got from a colleague about the elevator is that you can see demons on the wood patterns that decorate the side and the back of the elevator

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    When I used to work at Tektite in Ortigas, I was buddy-buddy with a lot of the security detail. They have lots of stories (and hidden camera pictures/videos) of people actually kissing and necking the daylights out of each other inside the elevators. I got to watch two or three of these vids - just to check kung hindi ako nakuhahan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Ayus lang yung laplapan sa elev basta may itsura hehehe
    Menyeks, try this: Go to www.youtube.com and search for "elevator scandal".

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ess
    People who take the elevator just to go up or down 1 floor. Lazy bastards! They should take the stairs.
    I hate this myself, but in some if not most cases, hindi pinapayagan ng building admin pagamit yung stairs. It's strictly for emergencies only. Probably because they put lesser security features (cameras, alarms, etc.) there. Regardless, nakakabuset pa rin, makikita mo na "next stop floor 30" (floor ko yun), tapos biglang magiging "28". Yung sumakay ng 28, bababa sa 29.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i hate it when we are 3 meters away and yet pinagsasarhan pa rin kami sa elevator....

but when we do it to others (by accident of course), eh we giggle and make jokes about it. wehehehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    *sigh* all listed are sooo true!!!! One I really admired with regards to elevator & escalator courtesy are the japanese. our building uses 15 floors sa isang tower sa Yokohama so mega pila sa umaga. But still when you get on, nde hirap pumindot ng button, nde hirap bumaba...simple excuse me..hawi ang mga tao.

Same goes with escalator...right side is the "fast lane" sa left side pede ka tumayo,kwento kwento. Kaya dito whenever may nakaharang sa escalator, gusot na kilay ko.

What I like sa elevator dito, pede mo cancel yung floor na napindot mo if mistakenly pressed it. Wla pa naman dumura,umutot, they avoid eating,making loud conversation sa loob ng vator. Since marami kami pinoy dito...well magulo pag nagkaabutan sa vator :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako nga naka experience eh me umutot sa elevator .. talagang ang baho!!!!!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    ako nga naka experience eh me umutot sa elevator .. talagang ang baho!!!!!
    ang salaula naman non
    para tuloy ako naging paranoid pagsakay ko ng elevator kanina..
    inisip ko baka may bigla mag pakawala.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    E pano kung lalaki sa lalaki ang naglalaplapan sa elevator?

O eto: sa Enterprise Center, kung hindi ako nagkakamali, walang stairs for regular access. Yung stairs pang emergency exit lang. So no choice kami kahit one floor up lang.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
RANT!  Elevator Etiquette