New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hindi na naman ata bomb ang priority nila ngaun. yun kasi mga snatcher/holdaper/blackmailer/nag momodus hi-tech na ngaun, mga malls na ang binabanatan and they work in groups.
    usually nabibiktima mga kabataan na namamasyal sa malls.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Mas lalo na yung sisilipin yung underchassis mo. As if naman na maglagay ng bomba sa ilalim ng kotse. Hehehe :D
    a friend and his friends, just for kicks to prove that security was still confused at that time, nung time na paranoia was high due to the rizal day bombings, managed to sneak in an RPG launcher AND AMMO on the underside ng pickup (forgot which model) into the robinson's galleria mall.

hmmmmm. food for thought.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...that's because they have no clue what they're looking for. minsan nga pag sinisilip yung under chassis ko gusto kong hiritan ng "sir, ok pa ba yung ilalim ko? walang bang tagas?".

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, it would be good if security personnel were more aware of what to look for and how to spot potentially dangerous individuals.

For example, whenever I go to the local movie theater here in Urdaneta, the guard always insists that I check in my multitool (baka daw kasi gagamitin ko para gumawa ng bomba sa loob ng sinehan) but he says it's okay to bring knives inside (probinsya kasi, maraming farmer na galing sa trabaho na dali pa rin ang work implements nila). Guess what? I stopped watching movies in that theater :p

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Well IMHO they are doing job, coz it is their duty to protect not only the security of their customers but also their establishment but the question is do they know what are they checking,do they have the training and expirience to detect bombs?
    To tell you frankly,there is no perfect security ,,,,I agree with some tsikoteers redundancy in inspection in one area is irritating.
    I would suggest that these establishments should make a joint security measures on how to conduct inspection.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa SM Megamall may bagong trabaho mga guards, they're counting na yun pumapasok na mallgoers, may device pa nga gamit mga guards. maybe in the future, SM will charge entrance fee hehehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    sa SM Megamall may bagong trabaho mga guards, they're counting na yun pumapasok na mallgoers, may device pa nga gamit mga guards. maybe in the future, SM will charge entrance fee hehehehe
    ito ba iyon hawak sa kamay ng guard.
    pag my dadaan sa harap nila ay sabay click ,

kung ganon iyon ay matagal na ito,hayskul pa lang ako nakikita ko na iyon sa iba shop sa Cubao ,Isettan at SM carriedo

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    ito ba iyon hawak sa kamay ng guard.
    pag my dadaan sa harap nila ay sabay click ,

kung ganon iyon ay matagal na ito,hayskul pa lang ako nakikita ko na iyon sa iba shop sa Cubao ,Isettan at SM carriedo
    ah ganun ba. kala ko bago lang, ngaun ko lang napansin. tyaga din nila no? binibilang nila tao pumapasok sa mall.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    my family and i was dropped of by the same car in g4 entrance, however i was talking to someone on my phone thus i was a little behind... although there were several guards, nobody dared to check my mom and my sisters' stuff... but when i was aboutto enter... todo check sila sa akin... parang they dont want me to enter... maybe because i was darker and wearing ordinary clothes compared to my siblings and my mom... feeling ko minsan tuloy nagcheck lang sila for the sake of doing so, not because it is the right thing to do...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    a friend and his friends, just for kicks to prove that security was still confused at that time, nung time na paranoia was high due to the rizal day bombings, managed to sneak in an RPG launcher AND AMMO on the underside ng pickup (forgot which model) into the robinson's galleria mall.

hmmmmm. food for thought.
    a friend of mine left an anti-tank at the back of their range rover... since its a range rover... hindi na pinabuksan yun likod... imagine mo yun.... as if naman kasi mahirap ang mga terrorist...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
RANT: All those security checks at Glorietta.