New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    I fully agree with what you've said.
    Once you're at the counter, you've every right to stay there until you're done conducting your business.

HOWEVER, unfair naman doon sa mga malas na naispan pumila sa likod mo. That is why I want the fastfoods to adopt the single-line queueing system. 1 line. Many counters. Para kung turn mo na, at gusto mong mag ubos ng oras sa counter, the person behind you will still get serviced when another counter becomes available.

Minsan kasi bad trip talaga --- you enter the fastfood joint. You see three lines... You pick one line. Then you notice that the two lines next to you are moving fast! In fact, the person at the far end of the line next to you is now at the counter, while you just moved forward twice. Then you notice that the person at the counter on your line is taking a lot of time to order. If you move to another line, lugi ka! Pipila ka na naman ng matagal. Malay mo yung nilipatan mong line meron ding mabagal umorder.

Iyan ang tamang pagpila,- single line going to multiple counters.... Para fair sa lahat ng pumipila at walang luck na mabagal o mabilis ang napilahan dahil everyone benefits from a counter with fast service.... Dapat lahat ganyan ang sistema...

(Kaya ang iba,- 2 o 3 ang pinapapila,- kung sino ang mauna,- duon sila....)

9707:electricf:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Pano yon? Umorder ka doon sa microphone? Or dumerecho ka na doon sa payment window?
    yup, deretso sa payment window.

at kahit may kotse ako, deretso ako sa payment talaga, hirap makipagsigawan sa microphone. minsan alanganin pa yung angle ng daan tulad sa mcdo sa tapat ng meralco, hirap magkarinigan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    one time mahaba ang pila sa counter ng mcdo, ang ginawa ko don ako pumila sa drive thru kahit wala ako kotse.

pumayag naman yung crew.
    :bwahaha: :rofl: Doon karin ba dumaan sa entrance ng drive-thru? :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    :bwahaha: :rofl: Doon karin ba dumaan sa entrance ng drive-thru? :bwahaha:
    yup, don sa payment window mismo sa labas.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    yup, deretso sa payment window.

at kahit may kotse ako, deretso ako sa payment talaga, hirap makipagsigawan sa microphone. minsan alanganin pa yung angle ng daan tulad sa mcdo sa tapat ng meralco, hirap magkarinigan.
    oo. hirap din ako sa mcdo sa may meralco. :um: mic pala nila dun mismo sa may incline hehe. talagang sigaw na malakas ang kailangan, tipong pati yung kotse sa likod mo rinig kung ano order mo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ewan ko. siguro mas mahaba ang patience ko kapag nasa kfc ako ... sarap kasi ng chicken nila eh pati yung krushers na cookies & cream. :drool: pag umoorder ako ng chicken dun laging breasts dahil malaki, pag leg maliit talaga.
    hindi ko kaya ubusin ang krushers. kaya minsan lang ako makakain eh kasi wala ako kahati.

yun kfc naman nakakain lang ako pag mini-mix ko yun chicken + coleslaw sa mouth

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    What I was reacting to that was rude was the people who mentioned the word "tatanga tanga". I wasn't directing my criticism at you specifically but I'm speaking of the discourteous behavior that was elicited by your remark. Certainly the remark wasn't genuinely good intended as it sounded to me as a sarcasm towards the two nuisance customers. Though well deserved, it is not the correct response in situations like these.

Being called stupid is rude especially for a stranger who doesn't know your background. What I'm trying to point out is that if we act in a graceful and courteous manner sans the sarcasm and angst in life then we live less stressful and maybe less dangerous lives.
    I fully appreciate your viewpoint but I don't quite agree with it. However I do agree there are times your approach would be preferable. But the incident I cited certainly wasn't one of them. There was simply no telling when that young couple would end their show. For all we know, they were waiting for someone to stop them.

My own personal belief is, to be extreme about it, that some people do morph into creatures that no longer think or act like human beings (e.g. kidnappers who rape and kill their victims) and hence shouldn't be treated as such. Others, like the young couple, become desensitized, either because of lack of gray matter or poor upbringing, and simply need a jolt or two to learn their lesson.

I do agree we don't know enough about the young couple to determine whether they are really stupid or not. But their actions were downright stupid, to say the least. And the people reacted accordingly.

The thing is that most people in the line were stressed out by the unnecessary wait but were obviously relieved when the couple walked out. So sometimes doing something about a situation does lead to a less stressful life. Less dangerous? Perhaps not. But then, if we don't stand up for what we believe is right, it could be said we are not living but merely existing.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hindi pa naman ako nakararanas ng pagpila ng matagal sa kfc..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Queueing in fast food restos